KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Be a fanboy

Be a fanboy
Started by: The True Fear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Be a fanboy

okay this game works like this

I setup up a absurd vs match and you take the side of the worse character

i.e. magneto vs lara croft

hell why dont we use that

Magneto vs Lara croft

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:00 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

uhh . . Lara Croft hypontizes Magneto with her large. . guns. . . and he drops his guard and his sheild and she shoots him?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:30 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure i guess that works kinda of.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:37 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Haha that'sfunny...ok I will try...err I guess..Magneto can use his ...err...magnetic powers..and err...steal her guns and....er..maybe should her.....err..it's possible....possible...yes

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:56 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto is challenged, because he attempted to make her heart explode, but it's shielded with cilicone. Therfore Tomb Raider takes this oppurtunity to run at Magneto and kick him in the face, then wrap her legs around his neck to snap it but Magneto makes her float in mid-air with his magnetic powers and drops her. He spits and moans about how she hasn't showerd in weeks.. and realizes he's developing genital warts all over his face! Angery, and unable to think of anything more "humane", he waves his hand and in an instant Lara Croft explodes. (Which may not be unusual for her, but still..) all that's left is a bloody pair of cilicone jelly bags that flop to the floor. Magneto, now distrought over his new predicament. Does commercials for gential wart creams and has to put on a big fake smile like he's normal somehow. As if being a mutie wasn't bad enough..

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:41 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman vs wolverine is the next one

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:08 PM
Creshosk

Wolverine has claws and a healing factor and he beat Lobo, 'nuff said.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:19 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well logicaly Superman would win, but sense SpellJammer likes Wolverine more he's going to have to try and immitate a fanboy.. *ahem!*

OmGz what a stupid question! Wolverine beat Lobo l0lZ!1eleven1 Despite Superman's best manuevers Wolderine will just heal whatever he throws at him! Then Wolverine will use his adamantium claws, give Superman a cavity search, and have him shitting blood for weeks! Wolverine is t3h best at what he does, and what he does isn't pretty!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:45 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Wolverine wins because he can fistfight Hulk, Magneto, Gambit, Lobo, Thor, Thanos, and even the Heart of the Universe to death.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:02 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

excellent arguements guys

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:32 AM
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Wolverine wins because he can fistfight Hulk, Magneto, Gambit, Lobo, Thor, Thanos, and even the Heart of the Universe to death.
You forgot Juggernaut and apocalypse!

Actually I have seen a Wolverine that did actually kill Magneto Apocalypse and Juggernaut. confused

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:44 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, in 1992.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:54 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote