KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » SuperVegito vs SuperMan vs SuperBuu vs SuperSayian1Gotenks: TheMightyWarriorsBattle

Which One Will Win?
This poll is closed.
SuperVegito 5 45.45%
SuperMan 4 36.36%
SuperBuu 1 9.09%
SuperSayian1Gotenks 0 0%
They All Are Too Equally Strong!!!!!!!!!!! 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SuperVegito vs SuperMan vs SuperBuu vs SuperSayian1Gotenks: TheMightyWarriorsBattle
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

SuperVegito vs SuperMan vs SuperBuu vs SuperSayian1Gotenks:TheMightyWarriorsBattle!!!

This is a Battle Between Four Great SUPER FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!! The Battle Takes Place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber where it's just only them in there. SuperSyian1Gotenks stays in his Fusion and can't unfuse and SuperVegito can't unfuse as well. Also, All Four Fighters become More Stronger in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which one of these SUPER FIGHTERS Will Win This Battle? big grin big grin big grin big grin

Last edited by Sonic x 20 on Nov 6th, 2005 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 05:16 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPinaPimp
Master Of The Obvoius

Super Veggeto is much much much stronger then SSJ Gotneks (You should make it SSJ3) and Super Buu.. and Superman is on a whole nother level

IMA MADE NANDOMO! Baka o mite kita janai ka.
IMA MADE NANDOMO! Hito no kage ni tatte kita janai ka.
SAA SHUYUKA DA YO!. Jibun no yume kurai wagamama de isasete!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:28 PM
TPinaPimp is currently offline Click here to Send TPinaPimp a Private Message Find more posts by TPinaPimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

So SuperSayian3 Gotenks can match up to SuperVegito's Power.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:54 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
So SuperSayian3 Gotenks can match up to SuperVegito's Power.

No he can't. confused

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:17 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPinaPimp
Master Of The Obvoius

NO even with SSj3 he wouldn't be anywhere close to Veggeto's level

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 04:48 PM
TPinaPimp is currently offline Click here to Send TPinaPimp a Private Message Find more posts by TPinaPimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

By any chance SuperBuu can absorb SuperVegito again.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 06:23 PM
TPinaPimp
Master Of The Obvoius

Veggeto LET! Buu absorb him.... If he was trying Buu would've been killed instantly...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:13 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, your right about that and also SuperVegito can't Unfuse in this Battle, so SuperBuu is in alot of trouble.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:01 AM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Well if Super Vegito can beat Super Buu near effortlessly, than it sounds like this is going to be a Superman vs Super Vegito battle. Vegito can win if he uses mostly energy attacks. If he tries to go hand to hand, Superman will probably take him due to his superior strength and superior durability. Has it not been said that SS3 Goku could lift an entire city? Well, Superman has "lifted" an entire planet equipped with lightspeed engines that were working against him. If SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegito, then Superman should have the edge due to strength and durability.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:55 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Well if Super Vegito can beat Super Buu near effortlessly, than it sounds like this is going to be a Superman vs Super Vegito battle. Vegito can win if he uses mostly energy attacks. If he tries to go hand to hand, Superman will probably take him due to his superior strength and superior durability. Has it not been said that SS3 Goku could lift an entire city? Well, Superman has "lifted" an entire planet equipped with lightspeed engines that were working against him. If SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegito, then Superman should have the edge due to strength and durability.

SSJ3 never lifted a city. confused If Vegeto uses his energy blasts, Superman won't hold back from using his Heat Vision or Ice Breath. I agree with what you said except Vegeto> ssj3 Goku. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 07:06 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by dvampire
SSJ3 never lifted a city. confused If Vegeto uses his energy blasts, Superman won't hold back from using his Heat Vision or Ice Breath. I agree with what you said except Vegeto> ssj3 Goku. smile
Forgive me, I wasn't suggesting Goku had done such a thing in continuity. I had heard that Akira Toriyama once stated that Goku could lift an entire city physically in that state.

Does Vegeto > SSJ3 Goku? I was under the impression that the SSJ3 transformation came after Vegeto and was therefore stronger.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 07:44 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Forgive me, I wasn't suggesting Goku had done such a thing in continuity. I had heard that Akira Toriyama once stated that Goku could lift an entire city physically in that state.

Does Vegeto > SSJ3 Goku? I was under the impression that the SSJ3 transformation came after Vegeto and was therefore stronger.

It's cool! Goku never lifted a city in ssj3 cannon wise (not the original manga or Japanese anime). Vegeto (Goku and Vegeta fused togather) is the most powerful being in DBZ, he was the only one that could match Super Buu in power. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:13 AM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by dvampire
It's cool! Goku never lifted a city in ssj3 cannon wise (not the original manga or Japanese anime). Vegeto (Goku and Vegeta fused togather) is the most powerful being in DBZ, he was the only one that could match Super Buu in power. smile
Ooooh, so Super Buu is more powerful than the final Buu? That's what I get for not watching the endless episodes of the Buu saga.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:58 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Ooooh, so Super Buu is more powerful than the final Buu? That's what I get for not watching the endless episodes of the Buu saga.

Your correct! smile Super Buu (who fused with Gotenks and Mystic Gohan, both who are more powerful than ssj3 Goku) is the strongest incarnation of Buu. Kid Buu (Kid Buu is more powerful than Fat Buu, but not Super Buu) is the one who fought ssj3 Goku. thumb up

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:53 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Re: SuperVegito vs SuperMan vs SuperBuu vs SuperSayian1Gotenks:TheMightyWarriorsBattle!!!

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
This is a Battle Between Four Great SUPER FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!! The Battle Takes Place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber where it's just only them in there. SuperSyian1Gotenks stays in his Fusion and can't unfuse and SuperVegito can't unfuse as well. Also, All Four Fighters become More Stronger in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which one of these SUPER FIGHTERS Will Win This Battle? big grin big grin big grin big grin

Someone needs to take their meds....

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:56 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lanzo

Not to knock to Man of Steel, but Vegito is well above and beyond Goku at SSJ3. He can match Superman blow for blow physically, or at least come damn close. And with Vegito's added abilities of energy attacks and instant transmission, I'd have to give this one to Vegito. But big props to Superman, he's one of the few beings that could give Vegito a run for his money.

But you guys are all right about one thing: Buu and Gotenks can sit their asses down. Superman could smoke them both, and so could Vegito.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:00 AM
Lanzo is currently offline Click here to Send Lanzo a Private Message Find more posts by Lanzo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Lanzo
Not to knock to Man of Steel, but Vegito is well above and beyond Goku at SSJ3. He can match Superman blow for blow physically, or at least come damn close. And with Vegito's added abilities of energy attacks and instant transmission, I'd have to give this one to Vegito. But big props to Superman, he's one of the few beings that could give Vegito a run for his money.

But you guys are all right about one thing: Buu and Gotenks can sit their asses down. Superman could smoke them both, and so could Vegito.

Do you have proof that Vegeto is even close to Superman in strength? Superman also has long range attacks that's devastating and effective, so Vegeto isn't the only one that could attack from a distance. IT is nothing but a teleport (something Supes has fought countless of times), it won't help him in this match.

I agree that the fight whould come down to Vegeto and Supes, but Superman will come out on top. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:11 AM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Super Buu is only the 3rd of them all. Remember there's Buu, Super Buu then Kid Buu. Vegito is in what form? First, second etc? Even so Vegito is stronger than super Buu, but I don't think against Kid Buu.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:15 AM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*sighs*

Really, is it that hard to follow the one main rule in here?

If at least one character did not ORIGINATE in a game (simply appearing in one is not enough), the thread isn't allowed.

Closing.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote