KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante vs Neo

Dante vs Neo
Started by: legacy92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
legacy92

Dante vs Neo

Well i just thought of this in my head well woo wins ?
its Neo Matrix
and
Dante DMC

Neo has unlimited bullets to a double pistols and mac machine gun
has Daggers and Swords a Katana and 3 med kits
they fight in the matrix

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:52 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

... Is this before Smith's first death, or after?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:44 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

First of all Dante would have to find a way into the matrix. Then, isn't Neo the 'chosen' one? He would most likely easily kill off Dante in the Matrix enviroment by a simple wave of hand or something along that line. -Isn't really into the Matrix.- Though, Dante would most likely be able to kill Neo outside the Matrix.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 05:49 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chaosbark
... isn't Neo the 'chosen' one? ...

That's why I asked if it was before or after Smith's first death. If it were before, Neo wouldn't stand a chance because he didn't have full control of his "The One" powers yet. If it were after, Dante would get his ass royally handed to him. Even without the weapons. And even if Dante had an entire arsenal of military-grade weaponry.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:37 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

Neo hella pwns Dante end of thread

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:14 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Dante wins.

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:16 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Originally posted by dvampire
Dante wins.

You say Dante wins everything so I'm not surprised you said it here.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 06:24 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Dante wins.

Could you please support your opinion? Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're a Dante fanboy...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 12:54 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

I'll agree with you King Dubya. Neo would easily kill Dante 'in' the matrix if he were to have full recognition of his powers.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:52 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Originally posted by Chaosbark
I'll agree with you King Dubya. Neo would easily kill Dante 'in' the matrix if he were to have full recognition of his powers.

And would have a hard time if before that point. But either way, it'd be fun to watch.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:10 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Zen2nd
You say Dante wins everything so I'm not surprised you said it here.

No I don't. confused But Dante still wins. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:22 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by KingDubya
Could you please support your opinion? Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're a Dante fanboy...

Then I whould also have to assume that you're a Neo fanboy. confused smile big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:23 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think they are working off of sheer obviousness.. he's a well known character, thus making his feats well known.

but as another posted before, it heavily depends if it takes place within the matrix or not.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:58 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Neo is able to bend the Matrix to his will and desire. So Neo.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:43 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I think they are working off of sheer obviousness.. he's a well known character, thus making his feats well known.

but as another posted before, it heavily depends if it takes place within the matrix or not.

That's what I'm talking about, if he isn't in the Matrix, he gets beaten. Even in the matrix though, I'm not sure he'll win IMO. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:53 AM
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Neo hun....sry but he has the glow..."In the matrix anyway"...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:47 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Then I whould also have to assume that you're a Neo fanboy. confused smile big grin

Hows that? I never even said Neo's name or if he would win or not.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:30 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Originally posted by Zen2nd
Hows that? I never even said Neo's name or if he would win or not.

He was referring to me.

dvampire: If I were a Neo fanboy, I wouldn't have laughed so much when he died at the end of Revolutions.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 02:42 PM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

Originally posted by KingDubya
ya im a dante fanboy to but im saying he would loose now alot because ppl ha ve him going agaisnst like sephiroth and Neo would just wipe his ass all over the matrix or super city or werever

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 09:31 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by b-dan
ya im a dante fanboy to but im saying he would loose now alot because ppl ha ve him going agaisnst like sephiroth and Neo would just wipe his ass all over the matrix or super city or werever

Fanboy or not, Neo loses inside and outside the Matrix. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:15 AM