KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gogeto vs. Vegeto

Who will win?
This poll is closed.
Vegeto 3 75.00%
Gogeto 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gogeto vs. Vegeto
Started by: wolf biologist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Gogeto vs. Vegeto

Who would win this ultimate battle? Both will be ss2. I think that vegeto will win because the earing fusion is stronger then the fusion dance and is permanent. Also in the fusion dance for gogeto the two people have to have equal power levels so goku would have to decrease his power level to that of vegeta's making gogeto weaker. But for the earing fusions vegeta and goku are at max power.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:20 PM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

But in gogeto's defense he is said to have the best attack in whole univrese the big bang kamehameha. Also when gogeto was made he was born super saiyan which vegeto was not, and it seems to me that super saiyan 4 gogeto is really a different saiyan stage because insted of black hair he had red and instead of red fur he had brown. I think he was so strong he hit another stage. But I don't know what do you guys htink?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:21 AM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Gogeto is actually stronger because the dance results in more power then the earings. Gogeto would win this.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:29 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
Gogeto is actually stronger because the dance results in more power then the earings. Gogeto would win this.

They said the earings are stronger than the dance...elder kai said it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:30 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

yeah the earings are a stronger fusion then the fusion dance. But who do you guys think would win it?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:04 AM
Null

The stronger one...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:04 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Which is?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:08 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the dance was stronger. I guess I'm wrong or been misinformed

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:09 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Ring whould win because they are able to stay in fuse forever, Gogeta only last for 30 minutes. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:39 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Big Bang Kamahamaha!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:29 PM
FinalSepharim
Under the stars

wouldn't that be sick of Vegetto went super4? lol... it'd probobly blow up the planet from just the transformation.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 07:41 AM
FinalSepharim is currently offline Click here to Send FinalSepharim a Private Message Find more posts by FinalSepharim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPinaPimp
Master Of The Obvoius

[Delete this post KThxBye]

IMA MADE NANDOMO! Baka o mite kita janai ka.
IMA MADE NANDOMO! Hito no kage ni tatte kita janai ka.
SAA SHUYUKA DA YO!. Jibun no yume kurai wagamama de isasete!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:10 PM
TPinaPimp is currently offline Click here to Send TPinaPimp a Private Message Find more posts by TPinaPimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
They said the earings are stronger than the dance...elder kai said it.

Notice how you don't say, "zOMG & witch char coms frum a vid games?!" Wow, still bitter and a fanboy, I guess.

This match is speculative like nothing else.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:52 PM
Illustrious is currently offline Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i dunno i think i will have to do this battle on the new budakai game

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:01 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Illustrious
Notice how you don't say, "zOMG & witch char coms frum a vid games?!" Wow, still bitter and a fanboy, I guess.

This match is speculative like nothing else.

Why are you still up my ass..you even come in here just to open your mouth and you call me bitter ?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:01 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Why are you still up my ass..you even come in here just to open your mouth and you call me bitter ?

Stop posting BS and learn to speak intelligibly if you want anything otherwise.

This thread is a living memento to your hypocrisy.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:13 AM
Illustrious is currently offline Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lmao

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:21 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote