KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Samurai Jack vs Ryu Hayabusa vs Wolverine

Samurai Jack vs Ryu Hayabusa vs Wolverine
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Samurai Jack vs Ryu Hayabusa vs Wolverine

Three very skilled fighters

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Gonna go with Ryu here. If he opens up with a Shinku Hadoken that connects, he should be able to vaporize enough of Wolverine to give him the win. Jack will extremely difficult to defeat, since Ryu is unarmed. Again, his best bets will be his Hadoken. I believe Jack could counter everything else.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:01 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If a fight then Wolverine wins he to durable and his fighting skill is as good as anybody or better.Adamantium is I believe more durable then ether one of these guys Swords

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:17 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
If a fight then Wolverine wins he to durable and his fighting skill is as good as anybody or better.Adamantium is I believe more durable then ether one of these guys Swords
My apologies, I meant Wolverine's flesh, not his skeleton. Actually, the scenario I mentioned is that only one that I could think of that would give Ryu the win. Now that I think about it, I'm more inclined to give the fight to Wolverine or Jack.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:19 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Gonna go with Ryu here. If he opens up with a Shinku Hadoken that connects, he should be able to vaporize enough of Wolverine to give him the win. Jack will extremely difficult to defeat, since Ryu is unarmed. Again, his best bets will be his Hadoken. I believe Jack could counter everything else.

this isnt Ryu from street fighters this is ryu Hayabusa he is a ninja from ninja gaiden laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:26 PM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avenger2.0

They all lose.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 10:54 PM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

hmm...i give this to either Jack or Ryu.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 11:23 PM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by legacy92
this isnt Ryu from street fighters this is ryu Hayabusa he is a ninja from ninja gaiden laughing Happy Dance
embarrasment
Forgive my ignorance. I wasn't aware that they shared a name.

*Goes to do research.*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 08:52 PM
legacy92

lolz np np i almost made the same mistake b4 too lolz hehe no sweat! wink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:19 PM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

O thought it was Ryu from street fighter also

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 02:01 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Jack

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 07:46 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wetari
Guy with a sword

Ryu would win for sure, he has a huge arsenal to wipe out both of them, or just use ninpo. Wolverine and Jack are no match for ninpo, it owns too much wink and also weapons such as the diablahoro (however the hell you spell it) and the true dragon sword will rip right through Wolverine and break Jack's sword.

99.9% chance goes to Ryu, unless someone like god throws a lightning bolt at him lol

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:57 PM
Wetari is currently offline Click here to Send Wetari a Private Message Find more posts by Wetari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote