KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Space pirate (metroid) Vs Elite (Halo)

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Space pirate wins 12 41.38%
The Elite wins 11 37.93%
Space pirate? Elite? ehhh what? 1 3.45%
They become friends.. And rule the world together 5 17.24%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Space pirate (metroid) Vs Elite (Halo)
Started by: swedish_bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Space pirate (metroid) Vs Elite (Halo)

One space pirate Vs One Elite Who wins?!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:07 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

which space pirates are we talking about?
those from super metroid??

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:17 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

No Mp,Mp2...

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:18 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

worthy opponents

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:28 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Yeah... but who wins?

i think the Space piret is going to win, cuz he have both a sword and a good arm canon and he have prety high defense to...

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:55 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

yepp thats true. Space pirates uses armour and not those useless covenant plasma shields.
The covenant sheild gets redused to zero in notime, it cant even protect u from explotions.
So anyone who sides with the elite is either a.)a fanboy, or b.)an idiot who haven't even played any metroid game ever, which means you should just watch and learn!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:20 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Thats totaly right, the covenant's is like a Caveman, they are behind the evolution FFS! Uga buga me cave man... not covenat

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:40 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Can a space pirate dectect camo?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:58 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

Dude you cant say that the covenant shield can be taken out by a Space Pirate. And Swedish bum you miss spelled Pirate

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 11:02 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

wait doe this enclude the omega and elite pirates as well?

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 01:28 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IcePunk
yepp thats true. Space pirates uses armour and not those useless covenant plasma shields.
The covenant sheild gets redused to zero in notime, it cant even protect u from explotions.
So anyone who sides with the elite is either a.)a fanboy, or b.)an idiot who haven't even played any metroid game ever, which means you should just watch and learn!

Noobish comments aside? Nothing.

I don't see how you could automatically christen a Space Pirate as the winner. Have you thought about it from the technological sides? Do you have any proof that a Space Pirate's weapon can "reduce a Elite's shield to nothing"? It's pretty clear that you're a Metroid fanboy, so I wouldn't go off shooting your mouth and accusing others of being Halo fanboys, as it makes you a filthy hypocrite.

We also have not much of an idea how Covenant weapons work against Pirates. Direct blunt force(bullets) would be most likely dissapointingly low damage. My guess is that an Elite with a plasma sword would be a pretty equal match against a pirate with one of those energy swords.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Elite is above the pirate in terms of physical bulk. Upgrade the Elite to one of those Ultra, Gold, or even Chancellor Elites and it could take on a Space Pirate.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:10 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

Amen

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:11 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

it depends on the pirate each one is designed for different things and beam troopers seeing as they're armor is designed to repel all weaponry except the plasma BEAMS, ice beam,powerbeam, or wave beam are the only type of weapons that harm them and powerful weaponry to mimic the beam

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:15 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

ALL covenant weapons a plasma based. Except the carbine, needler, and fuel rod gun.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:17 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

ok so no plasma troopers that leaves the power trooper, wave trooper, and ice trooper

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:19 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Elites also have different elites for different tasks. Gold elites are the best and are usually camo. Special Elites have special armor that allows them to fly.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:28 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

Gold Elites are like Generals. Thats why you do see to many

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:03 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

We are talking abous regular Pirate's and regular Elite's not the Omega or Gold...

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:52 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I can asure u that pirates can take one hell of a beating

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:52 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

hehe the omega pirate would have ruled, man!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:53 PM