KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Megaman X (Max) vs. Hyper Sonic

Megaman X (Max) vs. Hyper Sonic: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Megaman X 2 33.33%
Hyper Sonic 2 33.33%
Draw 2 33.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Megaman X (Max) vs. Hyper Sonic
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Megaman X (Max) vs. Hyper Sonic

The 2 blues of video games Megaman X and Sonic take it to their max and fight each other to the death. Hyper Sonic has unlimited rings in this fight. Who will win?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:25 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

A perfect draw, assuming that Hyper Sonic's Super Emeralds have an actual infinite source of energy and Sonic is allowed unlimited rings. The Emeralds must have actual infinite energy providing infinite invulnerability for this to be the case. Limited invulnerability, such as the kind possessed by Superman, Juggernaut, and the Silver Surfer won't cut it. This is X at his maximum potential power, which is infinite, complete with Time, Space, and Gravity manipulation powers.

I don't really need to go into all of X's powers again, right? That took a really long time the last time I did it.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 02:15 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Unlike the Chaos Emeralds the Super Emeralds can never lose their power. Hyper and X will have their max power and all their moves. In fact the time and spcae manipulation powers that X use are very similiar to Sonic's Chaos Control. Sonic has no gravity manipulation power unlike X but he makes it up with a lightspeed attack which allows Hyper to attack a foe traveling at the speed of light. Hyper also travels at Hyper Sonic speed and Hyper Sonic has infinite potential. Basically it is a fight between the greatest Video Game legends of all time. Sonic with his Hyper power and Megaman X. The only question is which one would give in faster. I really never seen X give up the fight nor Sonic. But a fight like this well who knows.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 12:37 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megasonic

I don't give a dang what sonic it is he will stil beat him.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 02:16 AM
megasonic is currently offline Click here to Send megasonic a Private Message Find more posts by megasonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So glade people can support their statements

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:56 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
So glade people can support their statements
Well, its really up to speculation when it comes to two characters who's power is truly infinite. That's why I said it would be a draw.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:08 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It is a clash between two of the greatest video game warriors of all time. It would be a site to see.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:09 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

It is a clash between two of the greatest video game warriors of all time. It would be a site to see.
I daresay, there would be little left of the battlefield. Or surrounding planet.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:23 AM
dvampire
xenogears

I'm thinking Megaman X with all of his weapons, but I'll wait and see.

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:31 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by dvampire
I'm thinking Megaman X with all of his weapons, but I'll wait and see.
Thing is that both characters have infinite sources of energy backing their physical durability. Neither character's attacks would do anything to the other if both their invulnerability is infinite.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:38 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Thing is that both characters have infinite sources of energy backing their physical durability. Neither character's attacks would do anything to the other if both their invulnerability is infinite.

It's a tie then. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 06:19 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by dvampire
It's a tie then. smile
Way I see it. smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 06:42 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No not a tie. We just haven't came to the correct conclusion. Are they truly invincbile? No they are not. They still have a weakness if you really think about it. Can either of them survive the heat of the Sun? The question is which one has less weaknesses.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:00 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

No not a tie. We just haven't came to the correct conclusion. Are they truly invincbile? No they are not. They still have a weakness if you really think about it. Can either of them survive the heat of the Sun? The question is which one has less weaknesses.
I see. I'm not sure how we can tell. I know that X has been stated time and time again to have no limits to his power (and he's proved it). Because no real limits have been stated for either character, I figured a tie would be best.

I suppose we could compare top showings of power (in other words, the strongest thing thing a character has ever done with their abilities).

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:16 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No I mean that both characters can still be killed. Hyper Sonic can be crushed as shown in Sonic 3 & Knuckles causing death. And the strongest thing Sonic has done was stop the space colony Ark from falling into the Earth.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:47 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

No I mean that both characters can still be killed. Hyper Sonic can be crushed as shown in Sonic 3 & Knuckles causing death.
Erg. In my assessment of the character, I always considered that a game mechanic. I mean, one would think a being with infinite power backing him would disintegrate a falling block with a touch.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:45 PM