KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iori Yagami 13 32.50%
Terry Bogard 27 67.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard

Iori Yagami Vs. Terry Bogard. Who wins?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 07:45 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

Half moon vs Star

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 01:23 PM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

terry

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 01:35 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Iori will rip Terrys throat and then eat him or just do this (please log in to view the image) to him

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:20 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Vote!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:42 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Terry, Iori has never beat Kyo. So thus he is not as powerfull as Kyo, I doubt anybody would disagree with this. Terry is also weaker than Kyo, according to SNK. according to KOF Terry and the fatal fury team have made it to the finals EVERY YEAR, most likely because of Terry since Andy and Joe are weak ass hell. So I would say that Terry would win because he has twice the experience than Yagami.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:52 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say Terry, Iori has never beat Kyo. So thus he is not as powerfull as Kyo, I doubt anybody would disagree with this. Terry is also weaker than Kyo, according to SNK. according to KOF Terry and the fatal fury team have made it to the finals EVERY YEAR, most likely because of Terry since Andy and Joe are weak ass hell. So I would say that Terry would win because he has twice the experience than Yagami.

I have to make a correction there. SNK never said the Terry was weaker than Kyo just that Kyo was created to hold his own with Terry and such.

I also think Terry would win due to his experience factor. Iori's mission is or was to kill Kyo and he hasnt done that....though Iori fanboys will tell me otherwise.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:21 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I personally feel that Iori would not go down easily... my feelings for this are simple, although Iori has never beated Kyo, he has much more dedication to training. And also, Kyo has never actually beaten Iori, so what does that say? Speaking of which, Terry has never beated Kyo either...

Oh boy this is going to bring up some bad stuff...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:28 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I agree that Iori would not go down that easily. Iori has had a hard ass life where as Kyo has had a rich comforatable one. Iori has always been programmed by clan elders that Kusanagi was enemy and he had to train hard to exact vengenace for the Yagami Clan.

Also it never said that Kyo official beat Terry as well but there have been many books(which i have) that have all different scenerios. Even Kaliu Lantis stated that his story was not accurate. Anyways I think Terry would win he wont win easily but in the end I think he would win.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:36 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I personally feel that Iori would not go down easily... my feelings for this are simple, although Iori has never beated Kyo, he has much more dedication to training. And also, Kyo has never actually beaten Iori, so what does that say? Speaking of which, Terry has never beated Kyo either...

Oh boy this is going to bring up some bad stuff...

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I agree that Iori would not go down that easily. Iori has had a hard ass life where as Kyo has had a rich comforatable one. Iori has always been programmed by clan elders that Kusanagi was enemy and he had to train hard to exact vengenace for the Yagami Clan.

Also it never said that Kyo official beat Terry as well but there have been many books(which i have) that have all different scenerios. Even Kaliu Lantis stated that his story was not accurate. Anyways I think Terry would win he wont win easily but in the end I think he would win.

yeah i think SNK doesnt want to upset the fans of thier most powerfull (and popular) characters such as, ryo, terry, kyo and Iori. So they never really tell who beat who and when. its quite confusing. stupid SNK. At least Capcom is clear about that sort of thing.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 04:18 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

indeed thats why i made a snk ranking in the com/games forum^_^

but ontopic it think terry will kick his ass

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:45 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I think Iori's too powerful for Terry. I don't think Iori ever gets the chance to fight Kyo. Isn't that why he f**ks his teammates up after they get eliminated?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:06 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Actually they have had a chance to fight, but the fight was interrupted due to Chizuru and them teaming up to take on Orochi. Usually everytime they have a fight, it is always interrupted.... in the HK comics, Manga etc. Since Iori is so popular if he were to lose to Kyo ,fanboys would go balistic I think so they usually keep it as a tie.

Krauser was stronger and more powerful than Terry and look what happened.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 10:07 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

I think Kyo or Iori'd also put the hurt on Krauser

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 10:18 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
I think Kyo or Iori'd also put the hurt on Krauser

Yeah well Terry defeated Krauser when he was still very young he has gotten many, many times more powerfull since then. So the the Krauser victory isnt really a good gauge.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:15 AM
carrotgl4z3

Hello Guys! Well KOF XI is here in our country nahh just sharing!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:20 AM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

The Hungry Wolf will win...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:24 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

if its not blood-riot (orochi) yagami.. then he doesnt stand a chance against terry

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 01:59 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Why not? He's still got the orochi fire.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:22 PM
carrotgl4z3

Terry Still Win even if Iori is in Blood riot (orochi). Y? Just read the Comics of SVC.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 11:17 AM