KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Volgin Vs Solidus

Volgin Vs Solidus
Started by: Stalker 360

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Volgin Vs Solidus

the battle takes place in a desert the wreckage of rex ray and teh sagohod litter the barran plane

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:34 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Solidus because his armor is more advance.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 07:27 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Volgin will electrocute his suit and then shoot him right between the eyes big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 07:43 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I did this thread about 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I think this might be an even fight, it really depends on if Solidus can get his suit of fast enough. laughing

As shown in his fight with Raiden he can drop almost any part of the armor, so he might be able to do that before Volgin electrods him (he might be able to take the electricety for a little while though). If he does then the fight really begins. It also depends on if Volgin is fast enough to move away. Solidus runs so fast the ground takes fire, and he has 2 deadly swords that cuts through anything. But I think he is since most of his other physical abilities are on top.

But there is alot for Solidus to do to win this, and that would be if he knew precisley what Volgin was supposed to do. I give it to Volgin 8/10.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:33 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

volgin cold electrocute him if his electric could catch him

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:13 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Wait, isen't Solidus suit electric and fire proof. I think it is actually. It is the most high tech suit that is available, so I don't think Volgin's lightning will do much damage to him. Then it would be a better fight which I belive Solidus takes.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 01:39 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote