KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kain vs. Arthas

Kain vs. Arthas
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Kain vs. Arthas

Okay Kain lord of the vampires (Legacy of Kain) vs. Arthas the Lich King (Warcraft).

Kain is immortal, and can heal himself. He has telekinses, pyrokenisis, teleportation, lighting magic, and the Purified Soul Reaver.

Arthas is immortal, and can heal himself. He has telepathy, telekinesis, necromancy powers, all the powers of a Lich and Death Knight, and Frostmourne.

both have soul stealing swords and are both undead. And are nearly god like who wins

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 01:44 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I can't say because I know to little about Kain. But from what facts I have read about Arthas/Lich King is that he is one of the most powerful etinities ever in the warcraft world. And Sargeras eye was enough to blow up the roof of the world, if Arthas is equal or beyond that we can only imagine what he can do.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 02:09 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Kain is the most powerfull being in LOK world.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 02:54 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a very Difficult one, i dont think either will actually die, i think it will be an almost constant battle, but i think Kain is Faster so Kain will probably beat the Lich king up a bit before the Lich king blasts him with some Magic spell smile

Kain does not have as powerful magic as the Lich King, he is extremely powerful with Magic especially Mind powers but i stick with my opinion and thats that neither could truly Defeat the other, trouble is we dont really know what the Lich King is now capable of at his maximum power confused

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:11 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
This is a very Difficult one, i dont think either will actually die, i think it will be an almost constant battle, but i think Kain is Faster so Kain will probably beat the Lich king up a bit before the Lich king blasts him with some Magic spell smile

Kain does not have as powerful magic as the Lich King, he is extremely powerful with Magic especially Mind powers but i stick with my opinion and thats that neither could truly Defeat the other, trouble is we dont really know what the Lich King is now capable of at his maximum power confused

Also remember that this is Arthas/Lich King which dramatically improves his power. Stamina, strenght and speed increase in his physical body while his powers are boosted.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:25 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

since Liches mostly stick with ice power.. I think Lich king would have the upper hand... but IMO, I honestly dont see this fight ever ending lol

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:34 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

it wont, and the lich kind had already more powerful than the eye, but he only showed this with pure mental ability. joining with arthus brings him a body, which wont bring him to the power of sageras's people..the titans or whatever they're called, but he will be the most powerful entity after sageras..id say the lich king takes this...after an extremely long battle.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:26 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
it wont, and the lich kind had already more powerful than the eye, but he only showed this with pure mental ability. joining with arthus brings him a body, which wont bring him to the power of sageras's people..the titans or whatever they're called, but he will be the most powerful entity after sageras..id say the lich king takes this...after an extremely long battle.

i doubt it, as said above their both immortal so they wil not die, nether of them has the means to kill either one of them, unles Kain can impale Lich king on his sword and drain the souls out of them but their both never die

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:29 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

true...but it will take a hell of a lot of fighting before kain can accomplish that..ill say tie..both are immortal..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 05:26 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by Burning thought
i doubt it, as said above their both immortal so they wil not die, nether of them has the means to kill either one of them, unles Kain can impale Lich king on his sword and drain the souls out of them but their both never die

The Lich Ling (without Arthas power) killed Muradin Bronze (or stole his sole) Beard on when Arthas agreed to sacrafice him. He is pretty damn powerful, he doesen't need to go near him. But since they both are pretty immortal.....

But really...doesen't immortal just mean that you can't die of age? As the elves were said to be immortal in LOTR, but that only ment age. Same for the elves in WC.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 03:19 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kamikz
The Lich Ling (without Arthas power) killed Muradin Bronze (or stole his sole) Beard on when Arthas agreed to sacrafice him. He is pretty damn powerful, he doesen't need to go near him. But since they both are pretty immortal.....

But really...doesen't immortal just mean that you can't die of age? As the elves were said to be immortal in LOTR, but that only ment age. Same for the elves in WC.

In Kain case it means he can't die. Not sure about the other.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 03:39 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

the lich king is immortal in the same way that kain is....even when ner'zul was an orc, he could never die of old age...when he bacame the lich king, his power increased more than 10000 fold

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 04:58 AM
Wetari
Guy with a sword

i like pie

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 05:51 AM
Wetari is currently offline Click here to Send Wetari a Private Message Find more posts by Wetari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
the lich king is immortal in the same way that kain is....even when ner'zul was an orc, he could never die of old age...when he bacame the lich king, his power increased more than 10000 fold

correction, the Lich kings mental conciousness were increased 10000 fold but anyone this has been decided to an infinate battle, just imagine if they teamed up, they would pwn anyone with their immortality and mind powers

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:39 PM
MadMel
Heh

thats what i meant.
and yeah if they teamed up....bye bye elder god laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:23 AM