KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chun Li vs Kitana

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Chun Li 3 50.00%
Kitana 3 50.00%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chun Li vs Kitana
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chun Li vs Kitana

I went and used the search engine BTW and i dint find nothin so here you go. Who would win?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:48 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

hmmm.......hard choice. But I'm gonna have to go with Kitana

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:51 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

katana

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:57 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Pretty hard choice

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:42 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

First I thought that Chun-Li would win, because of her fireball-attack, but then I remembered that Kitana have many special attacks too, like that lethal fan throw... So I voted for her.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:34 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea good point

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:40 AM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Chun-Li. Kitana does have some pretty good attacks, But Chun-li's moves seem to require and display a much greater amount of Chi to execute them. So I say, though kitanas moves display a good ammount of gore, Chunli would knock kitana into coma before Kitana had a chance to do do them.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:17 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say Chun-Li. Kitana does have some pretty good attacks, But Chun-li's moves seem to require and display a much greater amount of Chi to execute them. So I say, though kitanas moves display a good ammount of gore, Chunli would knock kitana into coma before Kitana had a chance to do do them.

i don't know... katana has 10,000 years battle field experience going for her, and her whirlwind fan attack requires a great amount of chi.

Chun li's projectile attacks would probably even be worthless vs. katana as katana has deflected both missiles from cyber ninjas and scorpions hell fire with them.

And lest we forget, vega has hospitalized chun li twice and he has only one cutting tool... katana has two.

Right now my vote leans towards chun li however, while Katana is quite deadly in her own right, I do believe that chun li trumps her in speed and power. I imagine their skill level is near the same as well.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:50 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought kitana wuz more quicker than Chun Li before but as I got into the SF games, i realized Chun li's attacks as in the thunder kick were pretty quick

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:53 PM
shin_remy

Watch SF ALPHA

if you don't know a shit about sf and you probally have seen sf 2 the movie then watch sf alpha

Chun Li will kick her ass

too fast and powerfull

she throws her weapons and chun reflects it with kikou shou,

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:59 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I seen SF alpha and not that impressed of beating MK, i know alot about both. MK is pretty strong also. They have tons ofyears of training.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:04 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by jinzin
i don't know... katana has 10,000 years battle field experience going for her, and her whirlwind fan attack requires a great amount of chi.

Chun li's projectile attacks would probably even be worthless vs. katana as katana has deflected both missiles from cyber ninjas and scorpions hell fire with them.

And lest we forget, vega has hospitalized chun li twice and he has only one cutting tool... katana has two.

Right now my vote leans towards chun li however, while Katana is quite deadly in her own right, I do believe that chun li trumps her in speed and power. I imagine their skill level is near the same as well.

Vega hospitalizing chun li isn't canon... confused

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:03 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

10000 years of exp + weapons = kitana wins.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:06 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Jinzin do you know anything about chun li?
You say her projectile is worthless yet you don't even know how fast it is you do know that with game restrictions everybody's projectile is slow
heck look at the sonic boom it officially travels faster then the speed of sound but it definitely doesn't show that in game,you keep bringing up vega hospitalizing chun li despite the fact that it isn't canon none of the anime, movies, and manga are canon. Try reading some SF source books before you post.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:20 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by shin_remy
she throws her weapons and chun reflects it with kikou shou,

so you're saying everytime kitana throws a fan, chun li is going to get a level 1 superbar and use kikou-shou no expression

*chi argument flies out the window*

---------------------------

My personal verdict is that kitana takes this.. sheerly because mortal kombat characters are far more brutal than street fighter... regardless of its gameplay simplicity.. we cannot deny that these are the characters that rip out beating hearts, pull out the skull and spinal column in one yank... and well.. kitana makes you explode just by getting kissed (as well as her fans having the ability to decapitate)... since I have yet to see a street fighter perform anything close to the above.. Kitana has this one IMO

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:12 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

katana wins this 10,000 years of experience jesus that's alot.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:03 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Jinzin do you know anything about chun li?
You say her projectile is worthless yet you don't even know how fast it is you do know that with game restrictions everybody's projectile is slow
heck look at the sonic boom it officially travels faster then the speed of sound but it definitely doesn't show that in game,you keep bringing up vega hospitalizing chun li despite the fact that it isn't canon none of the anime, movies, and manga are canon. Try reading some SF source books before you post.

sonic boom goes faster than the speed of sound? big grin

and yet I can track it with my eyes.. What the f**k?

and I didn't say her porjectile was worthless,, just that it could be made worthless for the purposes of this fight... and it really could...

and yet you bring up the alpha movie like it was canon... What the f**k? perhaps you should pick a side of the fence your going to stay on...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:27 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

sonic boom goes faster than the speed of sound? big grin

and yet I can track it with my eyes.. What the f**k?

and I didn't say her porjectile was worthless,, just that it could be made worthless for the purposes of this fight... and it really could...

and yet you bring up the alpha movie like it was canon... What the f**k? perhaps you should pick a side of the fence your going to stay on...

Perhaps you should read unless that's to hard for you.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:40 AM
jinzin

I have been.. which is why I find your wish/wash arguments laughable at best..

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:45 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I have been.. which is why I find your wish/wash arguments laughable at best..

Right coming from a person who makes me repeat myself 100 times over.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:55 AM