KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cody vs Axel

Who Will Win This All-Out Battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cody Criminal Uppercuts Axel to Oblivion 3 37.50%
Axel Bare Knuckles Cody to Oblivion 3 37.50%
They Both are Too Equal to Each Other!!!!!!!!! 1 12.50%
They Both KO Each other at the Same Time!!!!!! 1 12.50%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cody vs Axel
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Cody vs Axel

Okay, this is an All-Out Battle between One of both Serie's Best Fighters Cody from Final Fight and Axel from Streets of Rage!!!!!!!!!! Who will Win this All-Out Battle and take the Crown for their Series? Enjoy!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Last edited by Sonic x 20 on Mar 25th, 2006 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:23 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Sorry for Double-Posting and this is going to be a Tough Battle, so choose wisely!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:29 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

this would be an awesome fight I think.. Axel's dragon fist must be really strong... but I still dont know o_O

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 05:23 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Both Cody and Axel have been Fighting Bad Guys for Along Time in their Series and Learned NEW MOVES as well. Cody's Criminal Uppercut can do Multiple Hits and Axel's Bare Knuckle can do Multiple Hits!!!!!!!! They Both can are Even Good at taking Hits!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Last edited by Sonic x 20 on Mar 25th, 2006 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 07:05 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Sorry for Double-Posting again and which One of these Two's Attacks are More Effective?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 12:03 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Axel wins. That "Kaya Soppa" (Chaos upper?)punch (fwd, fwd, attack) was tough & he's invincible while doing the standing special move punch if I remember right

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:52 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

The Attack of Axel's that is Fwd, Fwd, Attack is Called Bare Knuckle and the Standing Punch Special that Axel also does is called Dragon Smash. A is Invincible wjible doing those Attacks!!!!!!! One of them May Have More Effect Attacks than the other, but don't Expect them to Defeat the other So Easily!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:07 PM