KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs. Pyron

Goku vs. Pyron
Started by: Gouki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Goku vs. Pyron

I thought of this one after I saw the Goku vs. Akuma thread. Who do y'all think would win?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 07:52 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Well I gues it's obvious isnt it?....from every where I see and to the people I talk to Goku is the strongest and best fighter out of all embarrasment

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:30 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

That's not entirely true. There are plenty of people that can defeat Goku.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:50 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Though from what I hear and you can correct me if I am wrong but if isnt it if Goku loses, he becomes 10 times stronger or something like that and then he defeats his opponent?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:03 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

I'm not sure about that. I know more than a deal or two about Goku and I can't find anywhere that he get's stronger as a result of him losing. That's really after he loses and he runs or something. The saiyans get a lot of experience from losing fights and winning them. Goku gaining that sudden burst of strength that I can remember from almost losing was when he fought Frieza for the first time and Frieza killing Dende, Krillin and Vegeta. He was really mad and he turned into a Super Saiyan as a result of Frieza's actions. He became pretty powerful and killed Frieza.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:18 PM
bean_machine
Its so hard

All saiyans automatically become stronger after getting beat the f*** up.
The closer to death the better.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:20 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Desperate attacks.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:22 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Pyron... Goku has no way to damage a creature made of living energy...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 04:09 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

yah pryon is taking this, they need to bring pyron back n put him in SF he would make an awesome Sf boss since the Ds series is kaput

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 06:29 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Pyron... Goku has no way to damage a creature made of living energy...

prove

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 10:42 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Pyron can just eat the planet he is on and kill Goku that way. Now, I'm thinking about Goku's instant teleportation move. I'm not sure that he can move from one planet to another.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 10:46 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

yes he can. he can move between dimensions with his IT

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 10:58 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

What do you mean?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:06 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Goku can move between dimensions with his instant transmission.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:48 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Goku could try and overload Pyron though im not very sure who he is most people he has fought who feed off of energy he gave them to much blowing them up

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:05 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

I'm not sure that I understood that. Could you explain it to me a little bit more clearly? I'd appreciate it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:16 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Ok some characters in DBZ like one called Yakon for example would absorb his foes energy which made him stronger Goku went level two and it was to much for yakon to handle he couldnt hold all the energy so it blew him up. Now im not sure about Pyron because I dont know who or what he is but someone mentioned earlier that he was made of energy so I wondered if he could be overflowed becoming to powerful and explode like Yakon

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:22 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

The number one person I know that knows about Pyron, and I got all my info from reading what he posted is my good pal, DarkStorm Zero. He knows a lot about Pyron. Pyron is an entity of pure energy. The guy lives off of eating planets whole. He is one of the most powerful Capcom Characters made. PM Darkstorm for more info on Pyron the pwner!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:27 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Pyron is basically a cloud of living nuclear energy (Picture a living star shaped like a man with huge horns). He is completely physically intagible and he feeds on energy sources on a huge scale, very similar to Galactus. And controls vastr quantities of energy. Another ability is to instantly create whatever he desires, An example of this is that he created the Hutzil robot legion out of thin air in less than a second, He did this only to monitor Earth and tell him when it was supposedly ripe for consumption.

Now, since he is physically untouchable, and feeds off of energy on the same scale as Galactus (Well above goku's max IMO), just how is ghoku even going to damage him, let alone stop him?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 05:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Well if its Goku prime, then he could just wish him out of existence.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:40 PM