KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kain, Arthas, Dante run a gauntlet

Kain, Arthas, Dante run a gauntlet
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Kain, Arthas, Dante run a gauntlet

Kain the Lord of the Vampires, Arthas The Lich-King, And Dante Sparda join forces to runs a powerful gauntlet.

Team Kingdom Hearts
1. Organization XIII, Sora, Riku, Mickey, goofy, Donald, and Diz

Team Final Fantasy 7
2. The Deep Ground Soldiers, The Turks, Loz, Yazoo, Kadaj, sephiroth, And team AVANCHE

Team Triforce
3. Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, the other sages, and all of the bosses in ocarina of time.

4. All Three teams together

Can the three almost seemingly most powerful characters in gaming break through.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:40 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

They'll probably loose at 3 and definently at 4. Mabey at 2, but I'm not sure about that.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 12:23 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm not sure about the teams, but i know they wont die, maybe defeated in combat and perhaps they will give up if they cant kill their opponents but first off, Kain is bascially a god of vampires, he cant die, has a soul draining indestructable sword and evolves about every century or so, which means he will probably evolve to overcome his threats.

Also Arthas is an immortal godlike being with almost infinate mind powers and so could control basically any thing that has a brain that goes against him, he can simply take them over.

also Dante has quicksilver, devil trigger and many forms of weaponry so it is near impossible for this team to lose roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 07:37 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm not sure about the teams, but i know they wont die, maybe defeated in combat and perhaps they will give up if they cant kill their opponents but first off, Kain is bascially a god of vampires, he cant die, has a soul draining indestructable sword and evolves about every century or so, which means he will probably evolve to overcome his threats.

Also Arthas is an immortal godlike being with almost infinate mind powers and so could control basically any thing that has a brain that goes against him, he can simply take them over.

also Dante has quicksilver, devil trigger and many forms of weaponry so it is near impossible for this team to lose roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have to agree with ya big grin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:08 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whiteclipse

cosigned

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:14 AM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

they loose in the 3:rd theme..

Closing..

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:35 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Scorpion_Master

Closing..

OK how would that happen?

....you're not an admin or mod, stop pretending...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:43 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Closing..

Kain. Immortal. Can't die...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:31 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Originally posted by samishe
Kain. Immortal. Can't die...
OK Kain survive but Dante and Arthas die evil face laughing laughing

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:26 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK Kain survive but Dante and Arthas die evil face laughing laughing

lol

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:29 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

My guess is that Dante maybe dies againt 4: all of em

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:58 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Where does it say that he cannot die? Why did he escape Raziel so many times, avoiding to be "killed". There was even one time he could have killed him but he chose not to....

Also, apparently he could be wounded hence this quote, "As his last act, Raziel rejoined the complete and purified wraith blade with Kain's soul, healing Kain's gaping wound". But if there is something I'm missing then do tell me.....

And immortal does not mean invincible. The elves in Middle-Earth was immortal, but not near unkillable.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:00 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Well in the sentence you posted Kain had PREVIOULY been wounded, but now that he's combined with Raziel(in a way) he's become immortal.

And even if he was immrtal the 7 sages could seal him away like they did ganondorf

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:08 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

So that is not Kain's own power, that's just combined. But still, does that prove that he is unkillable? Both could be killed, killable + killable = Unkillable?????

I don't get it ha ha.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:16 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Who's Arthas?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:22 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

A character in Warcraft, he appeared in WC3 at first where he was a Paladin. Then he got a cursed blade called Frostmourn in which he became corrupted and turned to the undead.
After Archimond was defeated both the Lich King and Arthas began to loose their power. Arthas had to seek up the Lich King to combine their bodies.

Illidan tried to blow the Lich King up with the eye of Sargeras, but failed. Then Arthas combined himself with the Lich King. From there, his powers are unknown, but everyone seem to put him as a god and one of the most powerful game characters ever....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:30 PM
MadMel
Heh

how many times has arthus been explained?? blink..it says in the intro story of world of warcraft that the lichking/arthus had become possibly the most powerful entity in the warcraft universe..this means he was on par with saregeras in power..

kain cannot die...he has a problem with history..he cannot die until his role as scion of balance has been forefilled....or something along those lines..he is also telekinetic, so he can snap the neck of every enemy he faces, except maybe the more powerful enemies...also, he has the soul reaver, that devours the souls of anything living (or anything with a soul, to be accurate) that kain kills with it..

dante is not immortal, but he is extremely durable..and he has devil trigger, quicksilver and other powerful abilities..

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 19th, 2006 at 10:04 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:01 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by MadMel
how many times has arthus been explained?? blink..it says in the intro story of world of warcraft that the lichking/arthus had become possibly the most powerful entity in the warcraft universe..this means he was on par with saregeras in power..

kain cannot die...he has a problem with history..he cannot die until his role as scion of balance has been forefilled....or something along those lines..he is also telekinetic, so he can snap the neck of every enemy he faces, except maybe the more powerful enemies...also, he has the soul reaver, that devours the souls of anything living (or anything with a soul, to be accurate) that kain kills with it..

dante is not immortal, but he is extremely durable..and he has devil trigger, quicksilver and other powerful abilities..

I have only seen it say that kind of information on a fan built site, and it doesen't mean the most powerful "ever" since Sargeras isen't alive anymore.....

Who would be killed by the "eye" of Sargeras? Lich King.
Who lost his power gradually? Lich King.
Who was going to be killed by Illidan alone? Lich King.
Who was the "slave" of Archimond? Lich King.
Who did Archimond obey? Sargeras.
What was Sargeras? A titan/god.
What was The Lich King? A cursed Orc.

there.....And I doubt the weakened Arthas, who coulden't even resist a poisoned arrow at the time, would make the Lich King xxxxxx times his power....

Lol WTF. You cannot argue like that. Look at the SW versus forum, we don't go around saying, "Anakin is the chosen one, he cannot die until he furfilles his destiney". He has been shown to avoid his fate several times, does that mean that if he sists on a chair and waits for someone to kill him they will fail? And you cannot argue like that on a versus forum anyway.....
Oh yeah I've seen 100 different SW characters that "could" do the same, but I don't see everyone go around saying, "Darth Vader can snap everyone's neck", cause it is not that simple.

Yes he is durable and has the devil trigger, but it will run out after a while of use, it also says on the describtion of the power that it "slows down time". And even if it freezes it is not forever.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

*sigh*
1. it wasnt on a fan built site..it was the official WOW site, and note that i said possibly with emphasis roll eyes (sarcastic)
2. kains 'scion of balance, undying' thing was part of a prophecy..he has been 'killed' before, only to survive with incredible odds against him..coincidence?? no
3. kain has 'snapped' the necks of his victims before, but he could do lots more with tk..im saying that snapping neck would be quicker, and easier..

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 19th, 2006 at 11:14 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by MadMel
*sigh*
1. it wasnt on a fan built site..it was the official WOW site, and note that i said possibly with emphasis roll eyes (sarcastic)
2. kains 'scion of balance, undying' thing was part of a prophecy..he has been 'killed' before, only to survive with incredible odds against him..coincidence?? no
3. kain has 'snapped' the necks of his victims before, but he could do lots more with tk..im saying that snapping neck would be quicker, and easier..

1. So what, nowhere has he shown to be as powerful as Sargeras, from what we have seen, it is silly....And since it said possibly we have no proof do we, except what we have seen.....

2. We can't use prophecy shit here, shall we make a thread saying, "Anakin vs all the sith lords in the galaxy. Anakin wins because he was said to destroy all the sith"? No, so let's not go there.

3. Luke Skywalker destroyed peoples brains and could snap a part of their necks which killed them instantly. Still, people mustent die because of that.
"Wowz in Spilinter Sel I killd evry guard wit 1 hed shot, everyone wil die of that". It is not that simple.

And apparently, Kain had to be healed by Raziel to survive...

Last edited by kamikz on Apr 19th, 2006 at 11:33 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:30 AM