KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Anti-Form Sora vs. Link's Shadow

Anti-Form Sora vs. Link's Shadow
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Anti-Form Sora vs. Link's Shadow

Alright we have the dark form of Sora (Anti-Form Sora) vs. the dark form of Link (Link's Shadow). Who would win? Oh and for the record this is a straight up melee fight.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 02:01 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Link>Sora. Sooo I think this fight leans pretty much towards Shadow Link.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:30 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

i say anti-sora wins.. mostly because of hes speed..

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:39 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

i say link wins

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:49 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Anti-sora is much to fast and he actually chains all his attacks,Link is much to slow.Anti-form teleports as he attacks link would have a hard time getting a win .A light arrow would probably down Sora though so I say a draw.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:09 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Except Shadow Link has no light arrows. Have any of us even played Ocarina of Time?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:35 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Except Shadow Link has no light arrows. Have any of us even played Ocarina of Time?

How do you know if he has any light arrows you don't because when you fight him you can't possibly have the light arrows.Shadow link uses all the weapons you have available at the time...........So it's possible for him to use the light arrow if you have them in your inventory......

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 02:22 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Except you only fight him one, and that once he doeas not have the ligth arrows. So its safe to assume he doesnt have the light arrows. Not only that, but light always defeats dark, so why would a dark link use light arrows. He'd be weakening himself.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 02:54 AM
BlackMageSamura

link coukd just hide then take out sora

Old Post May 6th, 2006 02:05 AM
BlackMageSamura is currently offline Click here to Send BlackMageSamura a Private Message Find more posts by BlackMageSamura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
How do you know if he has any light arrows you don't because when you fight him you can't possibly have the light arrows.Shadow link uses all the weapons you have available at the time...........So it's possible for him to use the light arrow if you have them in your inventory......
he has no items he is supossed to mimic link but he can't if you use din's fire ore potions or things like that so no he wouldn't and anti sora is like a wild animal...sorta he praticaly tears opponents apart bear handed
i vote anti-sora

Attachment: 453px-anti-form.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 6th, 2006 05:28 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I say Anti-Sora! AntiForm is triggered by an unseen counter and chance that increases as the player uses certain drives more often and the chances increase or decrease in certain situations. Anti Form renders Sora completely black with glowing yellow eyes, similar to those of a Heartless. He is seemingly feral; he runs on all fours and attacks with his claws. While in Anti Form, Sora is unable to use the Keyblade, magic or items. However, Sora's combo potential is drastically increased. Whenever the Anti Form is invoked it always drops the normal drive gauge down to zero and the amount of time you have in the Anti Form depends on the drive gauge level of the form that Sora was trying to transform into. Unlike the regular Drive forms the Anti form possesses no special abilities that can be equipped to Sora. That's my reason how would Link win?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 05:39 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote