KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Diablo,Mephisto and Baal VS Cloud, Yuna and Shin Akuma

so what will happen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Diablo and his borthers throw them into hell where they are tortured for eternity 7 63.64%
Diablo and his brothers are sent back into the deepest bowls of hell 4 36.36%
they battle for many hours that turn into months and then relise they cannot beat eachother 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Diablo,Mephisto and Baal VS Cloud, Yuna and Shin Akuma
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diablo,Mephisto and Baal VS Cloud, Yuna and Shin Akuma

ok the all powerful and very cool satanistic Devils from Diablo, vs Coud, Yuna and Shin Akuma
this is the highest form of Diablo and his brothers, Uber Diablo, Baal and Mehpisto (i thik theres a better diablo than uber)

both teams can summon things they are shown to summon in the game but no Knights of the round or anything that will remove characters from this battle

The three can summon all monsters present in the game apart from the bosses such as Andarial or Duriel or any other special ones, baal can summon his usual batch that he does in the game, Mephisto can summon things from Act 3 but only 5 creatures at a time, Diablo can summon things from act 4 but only 5 like his brother otherwise this would be overkill

IMO Diablo and his bunch have this but then thats there to discuss, can you make me change my mind

Last edited by Burning thought on Apr 28th, 2006 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:22 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Diablo and CO Wins IMO, they are to powerful if you ask me... Diablo is the lord of terror, Mephisto Lord of hatred and Baal Lord of Destruction..

Edit: If this is Uber Diablo, Mephisto and baal they Instant PWN

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Last edited by Swe_Bum on Apr 28th, 2006 at 11:16 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:13 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess, but a guy has voted for the second team and hasnt posted a reason why

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 02:09 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

that's the thing with polls, people just vote for whome they like, then disappear. Shoulden't really be bothered with....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 03:25 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

baal and diablo can do this by themselves lmao... baal just spawns an assload of tentacles, while doing his ice wave stomp... and diablo can do his AoE fire that wipes entire parties of 8 decked out heroes, while tossing in some bone prisons just to piss off the other team... mephisto can throw in some of his nasty ass poison damage and those 1-hit-death ice balls.. the only way the other team is coming close to winning is if its a turn-based battle.. and thats not saying much..

omg uber rofl.. forget it they're done as soon as the match starts..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Apr 28th, 2006 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

yeah guys who doesn't have time to discuss or what??

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:53 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol i cant belive there are actually people who think the three can lose this, i mean the three can probably beat almost anyone, eventually at least when they die and go into hell, then the brothers can do what they like

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:55 PM
Shin_Gouken
Ansatsuken Master

Damn the other team is so cool. Some one should make a good match up for these three (Cloud, Yuna, and Akuma)...err on second thought not Yuna she'd get wasted too fast against someone on Akuma and Cloud's level. instead maybe have Sephiroth, Ryu, or maybe Gill. I dunno. Bad match though. Akuma and Cloud might take out one of them, but Yuna aint gonna do squat.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 12:50 AM
Shin_Gouken is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Gouken a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Gouken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i added Yuna becasue she can summon massive monsters to help them, wheras Sephiroth is simply just a weaker cloud really, besides the three prime evils are more than a match for most anyway and there are still people voting without saying why?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 08:47 AM
Marcellus
executioner

Sephiroth is not weaker than Cloud. Kadaj is weaker than Sephiroth and even he could have killed cloud on a few occasion's. Sephiroth just has overconfidence that makes him drag out things instead of ending them. such as Cloud.

But yeah three lords of Hell beat this team. one brother vs the team would be differnt tho

Last edited by Marcellus on Apr 29th, 2006 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 06:59 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

this may as well be closed then, Lana if you read this close the thread, no way these brothers lose

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 07:46 PM
MadMel
Heh

agreed, the bros pwn...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 08:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackMageSamura

the devil is the devil so hed win

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:42 AM
BlackMageSamura is currently offline Click here to Send BlackMageSamura a Private Message Find more posts by BlackMageSamura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote