KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sagat vs. Wolfgang Krauser

Sagat vs. Wolfgang Krauser
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Sagat vs. Wolfgang Krauser

Sagat

vs.

Wolfgang Krauser

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 10:24 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

Sagat would kick Wolfgang's hairy ass

Attachment: sagat1.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:32 AM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

nice artwork... but wolfgangs bloodline is under the occupation of bodyguard... and they fight viciously... wolfgang fought his father and killed him to prove that he was worthy and ready for the strolheim way of fighting

plus theres no way in hell sagat is gonna dodge a kaiser wave... terry was small and fast.... he dodged the first and blasted through the 2nd with a power geyser.. which made him the victor..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:53 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

i love both guys and its really hard to say... I love sagat more but i think genetics will be the trump card here. Wolfgang Krauser slightly.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:00 AM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Krauser.

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:33 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

most likely Krauser...

was it Sagat the one who lost to Adon? haven't any fighting games in ages.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:23 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Sagat wins

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:58 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Why?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:17 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Wolfgang wins..............

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:33 AM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Sagat will kick his ass back to Germany, Really Sagat 6/10.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:29 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

Im hoping to see Wolfgang Krauser in Capcom vs. SNK 3, with all new sprites. v.v;

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:32 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ahaha.. capcom will nerf him so hard.. just like they did to terry

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:55 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

Sagat all the way

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:13 AM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote