KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Blood rayne VS young Kain

so who will rise victorious?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rayne beast the vampire king into submission 0 0%
Kain slashes rayne into pieces with blood thirst 2 100.00%
they battle it out but their speed and strength are seemingly equal 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blood rayne VS young Kain
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blood rayne has access to her usual powers from the games plus a pair of Uzis

Kain has his young kain powers from Blood omen 2 and wields the soul reaver

no offence i found most of these latest VS ones to be pretty boring, mostly concerning chief or humans with guns but i thought id add a vampire battle for a bit of diffrence smile

IMO kain wins, the battle is to make one submit since Kain cannot die and i dont know about rayne

i played the first rayne game and liked it so i like rayne but Kain overpowers her with dark blood thirst and power

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:32 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

lawl, easy
Kain is the freaking vampire overlord
Rayne is just a hussy that can do backflips
Kain wins easy

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:17 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rayne distracts him with a stripdance, than WTFpwns him.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:40 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

XDDD i might just change my vote

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:42 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think thell end up having sex instead of fightning, dam myself for puting these two together in a duel, well have loads of vampires everywhere embarrasment

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:48 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

actually though Kain loses cause he ends up accidently marrying her and its all down hill from there bud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:26 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalhead8486

kain wins kain is to wise and not foolish enough to fall for stupid hussy vampires kain kills her with ease thats my prediction

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:55 AM
Metalhead8486 is currently offline Click here to Send Metalhead8486 a Private Message Find more posts by Metalhead8486 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain would bang her then kill her. He's heartbroken over Umah, you know and he just needs sympathy sex before he's his old self and killing everyone who opposes him again.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:01 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Kain wins because he has the Soul Reaver... and immolate, if that would work.

quote:
IMO kain wins, the battle is to make one submit since Kain cannot die and i dont know about rayne

Are you sure about that? In Defiance he turns into bats but I remember him turning into dust in Blood Omen 2. Wasn't his destiny as the Scion of Balance created when he saved Raziel at the end of SR2?

Either way, Kain couldn't take many arrows in BO2, unlike in Defiance. Bullets should hurt him quite a bit.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:23 AM
Generic Hero is currently offline Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote