KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Covenant+MC VS Combine+Gorden Freeman

Covenant+MC VS Combine+Gorden Freeman
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Covenant+MC VS Combine+Gorden Freeman

The Covenant with their alien technology and soldiers with strangely for this fight has MC as their ally who has access to all Canon weapons in the game story from Halo Vs the universe consuming Combine empire with Dr freeman strangely as their ally from Half-Life game

Battle is on an enormous sandy plane with a large mountain in the middle, the plane is large enough to fit their armies and vehichles but no space ships are allows, only ground forces or small flyers such as vehichles seen in the games.

IMO the half-life combine would Pwn the Halo guys and Freeman would pwn chief but i think its a near enough match and they would not win without a reasonably hard fight

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:35 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol I was actually thinking about making this thread. I agree, Gordon and co. pwn....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:54 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah hehe, the dum assed aliens have no chance against the combine, and all freemen has to get out is the super gravity gun for an overkill, if he wants to kill without looking like a cheater then he can just use the good old RPG or SMG

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:13 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, that Super Gravity gun could probably rip out engines of the ships.... And the Combine is way to many for the Convenants.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:49 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

MC could beat Freeman one on one if Freeman doesn't have the gravity gun.

Wait, does the gravity gun even do any damage, or does it just a metal susbtance toward you? If so Chief knocks Freeman THE FAWK DOWN!

With one punch I might add.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 06:39 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The normal gravity gun only picks objects up, however the super one can pick up living things, that kills them instantly, also it can pick up most other things, heavey machinery and such, also dont underestimate gorden, his intelligence and speed are quite high and his own suit has shields and augments his speed much like chiefs, but anyway even if chief was faster and stronger his weapons wether covenant or not are weak compared to Gordans, especially the super grav gun or without it he can use the Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle which fire hundreds of energy powered fast rounds a minute or can fire one large warp blast that instantly vapourises many things it touches, especially living things and soldiers.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:12 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, MC will (quoting doctor Breen) "be destroyed in every way possible, and even some that are impossible"....

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:32 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe freemen will name one of the particles that will destroy chief after him smile

also from the game

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:56 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has anyone here noticed that Darth Revan looks like commander Cobra?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:59 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

super grav gun crushes them all in one click... and then he heaves thier lifeless corpses into the atmosphere

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 11:01 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

MC wisn becausew ehs MC and he has tne halo novels as the ultimate weapons. I mean, the Halo novels are the ultimate weapons, their like his god mode.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 11:08 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Zomg, o nose

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 11:28 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

did I mention gordon launches the halo novels into the sun? big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 11:28 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

o nose indeed! Why, MC can LIFT TOSN BECAUSE OF THE BOOK! HE CAN BLOW HIMSELF UP! HE IS T3H H4XX0RZ!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:24 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

!!!!!111!!!!5!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 01:02 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know Master Chief with wings that sprout out of his ass. The novels say so.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 01:28 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

he bench presses the solar system... although there is a part in the novel that says he can extinguish the sun with one breath... thats pretty leet

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:21 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah well seriousley, I think this has been settled.....

Star Wars vs the whole Half-Life universe then?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:19 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm, if G-man can stop time then he wins but other than that i dont think the half-life peeps have world destroying weapons

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:52 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking. The G-Man could stop time, teleport him into the Emperor's throne chamber, then cut his throat or something, then return. Game over for the Empire....

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:29 PM