KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » prince of persia vs link

prince of persia vs link
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

prince of persia vs link

ok prince of persia is full powered with his sand and can do ALL HIS MOVES

vs

link wwith ALL of his weaponary and gadgets with him

no prep who wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:34 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Hmm, well the Prince could just freeze time and it's over, though if Link could do his invincibility at the same time as he freezes time (he does it instantly in WW so I think he can make it) then he will be invincible longer than the time is freezed, then Link wins...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:38 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

illegal match cause its one sided, the prince can just simply freeze time

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:23 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

illegal maches are fun,i do it all the time with my Kain vs cause i know he cant lose really

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:14 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
illegal match cause its one sided, the prince can just simply freeze time

As I said, Link can become invincible instantly...

And Kain could actually loose in some battles....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:03 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he cant die, even if he loses, but who can beat him really, his too fast for most, and those he isnt too fast for cant hurt him.....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:39 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

link also has his ocarina of time which can reverse time as well, remember?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:06 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

The Dahaka or the Prince with his dagger could erase him from the timeline, game set match....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:07 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm but the dahaka isnt in this match and link does have a lot of gadgets himself

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:29 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ocarina of time wont matter. it takes a few secons to use it. In the few seconds it takes Prince can put like a thousand holes in Link.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

which link are we talking about though? there's like 5 of them in the zelda timeline

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:37 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm but the dahaka isnt in this match and link does have a lot of gadgets himself

I was talking about who could kill Kain, and the Dahaka erasing him from the timeline would indeed work, because then he or the prophecy wouldn't exist, Kain would never have lived thus never gotten to be what he is....

And I'll say it once again. In WW, Link's invincibility is instant, meaning it is as quick as when the Prince stops time. With a thought from both and their magic is on. This would leave Link invincible for a longer duration (because now he has a shitload of mana) and he would still live when the sands are up, then he would easily win the fight...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 12:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain is too fast for Dahaka, its a sluggish beast, the prince who is slower by far than Kain outmanourvered the Dahaka pretty easily, also the prohpecy would not allow it to erase him, the prophecy is still in effect before the Dahaka can erase and so the prohpecy would not let him, kain is immune to anything that can kill him apart from Raziels Wraith blade, simple as, its in the games text to prove it, if his already in the timeline then the Dahaka would be powerless, also as i said the thing is too slow and wouldnt catch Kain, then kain just leads him into an ocean of water, at the same time as destroying his body as he leaps in, the Dahaka would follow and die also.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:46 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

It prevents him from dying, it doesn't stop the reason of him dying. That means that nothing will happen before the Dahaka has erased him, and when he is erased he will not exist anymore. He might be brought back to life, but he won't be if he never existed. But really, I guess this is impossible to debate since these are different worlds, I mean, should a prophecy even be considered in another galaxy or dimension? Where the rules are not the same, the gods are not the same, and the prophecys are not the same? Whatever, let's not debate that in this thread mk?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:44 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you dont wanna i dont mind, but i dont think a lot of things in Games vs are taken into account from other galaxies, for example is dante fast compared to kain in the kain universe, for all we know Raziel and Kain could blink before dante's eyes, or the Dahakas powers wouldnt even work on kain because of some unknown reason, in another galaxy the rules can change

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:59 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

That's a difference. We see how fast Dante moves, we see how fast Kain moves, but a prophecy, that's a whole different story. It is created by a higher power, a prophecy just doesn't exist because of nothing. Now are we going to grant him this "higher power" in another dimension, where maybe other higher powers exist. How do we know the prophecy even exists outside their world, cause the prophecy evolves around the persons and events just in that world.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:12 PM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
link also has his ocarina of time which can reverse time as well, remember?

yea after playing it while prince walks up to him slowly and chop the hell outta him

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Ocarina of time wont matter. it takes a few secons to use it. In the few seconds it takes Prince can put like a thousand holes in Link.

thank you no expression

Originally posted by kamikz
As I said, Link can become invincible instantly...

And Kain could actually loose in some battles....

so.............. I saw that

Originally posted by Burning thought
he cant die, even if he loses, but who can beat him really, his too fast for most, and those he isnt too fast for cant hurt him.....

its a Kain fanboy eek! to the extreme eek!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:10 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, well then why do you say the Prince kills him then, if you saw what I said?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:32 PM
SpadeKing

cause the prince runs away from Link and finds the nearest sand room and reverses time like a wussy to where linky was still small and murders him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:34 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpadeKing

its a Kain fanboy eek! to the extreme eek!

erm......true facts does not make me a fanboy

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:37 PM