KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » sol badguy vs akuma

sol badguy vs akuma
Started by: sixTeen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sixTeen

sol badguy vs akuma

everyone knows sol wud kick ryu's asss

but this one i don't know

opinions?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 12:52 AM
sixTeen is currently offline Click here to Send sixTeen a Private Message Find more posts by sixTeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I think it's debatable weather Sol Badguy would defeat Ryu...

Never assume until it's proven wink

as for the current matchup, I think Akuma would win, Akuma has far more impressive feats under his name, and is a very powerful warrior by anyones standards, he's only a few inclings short of DBZ power levels.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 01:22 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

if it's Sol Badguy with his normal move set-up, Akuma would have a good chance of winning, but if it's Sol with his EX moveset, then he'd stand a good chance of winning

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:25 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Sol-badguy and akuma are both bad-asses.........both are really skilled....so really it would come down to whos your favourite..

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:23 AM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Sol Badguy doesn't really have any showings for me to make that decision.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:01 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

euh i think it is more a match up when you put Sol vs Ryu!!!

Akuma wins

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:10 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I'll give this to Sol.He has the exp edge,Magical weapon,dragon install which I think would seal the deal in this fight.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:46 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

if it was GOLD Sol.... Sol would take this in a heartbeat

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:55 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
if it was GOLD Sol.... Sol would take this in a heartbeat

He'd crush Shin Akuma aswell....

Last edited by Mr.Biscuits on Aug 1st, 2006 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:59 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Shin Akuma takes double damage, which sucks considering Gold Sol is much swifter

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:59 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Shin Akuma takes double damage, which sucks considering Gold Sol is much swifter

And has infinite dragon install from the get go heals plus infinite special.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:07 PM
Kayne Archeron

yeah... i'd say Gold Sol could take Kain even! *flamebait*

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
shin_remy

Shin Akuma from Sf 3 second Impact is cheap, Sol cannot beat him even not Regular Akuma.

It is the question if he can beat Ryu

Storyline wise Shin Akuma would rape Sol and GOLD SOL!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:47 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by shin_remy
Shin Akuma from Sf 3 second Impact is cheap, Sol cannot beat him even not Regular Akuma.

It is the question if he can beat Ryu

Storyline wise Shin Akuma would rape Sol and GOLD SOL!!!

And your opinion's based on what?Sol has more than 100 years of experience under his belt.He has his Sword which is magical in nature defeated Justice who's said to be the most powerful Gear.

Gold Sol's overkill if you've played the game you'll know why.Guilty Gear Characters outclass Street fighter characters...erm

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:55 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

euh i think it is more a match up when you put Sol vs Ryu!!!

Akuma wins

hardly... Sol has seen over 100 years of combat, has defeated justice who had control over all cyborgs, and constantly eludes the holy order of knights after stealing their fire seal sword straight from their treasury.... yeah he's that kind of bad ass

one dragon install and aku gets bloodied

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 11:09 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Skeets
And your opinion's based on what?Sol has more than 100 years of experience under his belt.He has his Sword which is magical in nature defeated Justice who's said to be the most powerful Gear.

Gold Sol's overkill if you've played the game you'll know why.Guilty Gear Characters outclass Street fighter characters...erm
That's Shin remy for ya wink laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 10:41 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by IceJaw
That's Shin remy for ya wink laughing out loud

lol not yet... he hasnt told us that normal akuma could kill the entire guilty gear cast in one "punsh"

and skeet who is that hooded dude in yer sig.. he kicks ass

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:32 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by Skeets

you are joking right? no expression

off course i have played guilty gear

who says they are stronger then sf storyline wise. you do

well that he has experience doesn't mean he can win from him

Ryu has fought 10000 of battles, he has exp but he can't win from the top tiers.

and Sol hasn't done anything that makes him so dangerous and powerful. Maybe in the game that you think that he is the BEST but the Akuma has to many destructive feats

read darkstorm zero's post

and it is absolute bullshit that GG outclass SF, you are just saying that cause you have never played sf or was into it!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:18 PM
Kayne Archeron

even Cliff could take on Shin Akuma erm

edit: and if anything, YOU sound like you haven't played GG

Last edited by Kayne Archeron on Aug 2nd, 2006 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:18 PM
Mr.Biscuits

you are joking right? no expression

off course i have played guilty gear

who says they are stronger then sf storyline wise. you do

well that he has experience doesn't mean he can win from him

Ryu has fought 10000 of battles, he has exp but he can't win from the top tiers.

and Sol hasn't done anything that makes him so dangerous and powerful. Maybe in the game that you think that he is the BEST but the Akuma has to many destructive feats

read darkstorm zero's post

and it is absolute bullshit that GG outclass SF, you are just saying that cause you have never played sf or was into it!!

even Cliff could take on Shin Akuma erm

edit: and if anything, YOU sound like you haven't played GG

What he said and get real who hasn't played street fighter.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 05:50 PM