KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cobra Unit vs. Spartans

Cobra Unit vs. Spartans
Started by: Blaxican Hydra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cobra Unit vs. Spartans

The Cobra unit including The Boss vs. Fred, Linda, and Master Chief.

Linda gets a sniper rifle and battle rifle. MC gets battle rifle and rocket launcher, and Fred gets MA5b Assault Rifle and the halo 1 50 cal. ( I think) pistol.

Settings in a huge forest.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:46 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

who is the cobra unit? What the f**k? G.I. Joe? eek!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:51 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um...

Metal Gear Solid?

I was hoping "The Boss" would give it away. But I forgot that most of the members on this site have an IQ lower than ten, including myself eek!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:58 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Um...

Metal Gear Solid?

I was hoping "The Boss" would give it away. But I forgot that most of the members on this site have an IQ lower than ten, including myself eek!

excuse me but my IQ is -5 thank you very much the cobra unit loses since its not the GI Joe cobra unit

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:09 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

GI- Joe doesn't HAVE a cobra unit? You're thinkig of Cobra Commando A.K.A. Darth Revan?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:17 AM
SpadeKing

so its still his unit so its Cobra unit to me

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:09 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Re: Cobra Unit vs. Spartans

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
The Cobra unit including The Boss vs. Fred, Linda, and Master Chief.

Linda gets a sniper rifle and battle rifle. MC gets battle rifle and rocket launcher, and Fred gets MA5b Assault Rifle and the halo 1 50 cal. ( I think) pistol.

Settings in a huge forest.

Who are Linda and Fred? Are they good? Do they have armor as MC has?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:32 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by kamikz
Who are Linda and Fred? Are they good? Do they have armor as MC has?

They are some of the other surviving Spartans, Linda is pretty much the best Sniper there is and Fred I don't remember much about him... can we get Kelly instead?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:42 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Hmm well then Linda and the End would probably duke it out. Although she is good, the End was known as "the father of sniping techniques", he can comunicate with the forrest, and has so much knowledge of sniping it is almost ridicilous..... But I don't know...

The Pain could send out his hornets to kill either one of Linda or Fred anyway I guess, while being safe behind his comrades...

Now it's up to them to stop MC. Bees would probably swarm around him at all time, making it difficult to see. The Fury launching rocket fire from his flame thrower would be for MC like laying down under a rocket which is launching from space. But maybe it is good enough to resist that, is it? If the Boss could disarm him off his weapons (doesn't necessarily have to touch him, just the weapons) they might possibly win, but I think they lack the good firepower to get through his suit....

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:47 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Chief is waay faster than the boss as are the other spartans, but Linda would have trouble finding the End, I played him on hard and never found him so I left the game on for a week and he died so they'll take down everyone else and leave the END there

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:49 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Hmmm yeah probably. But the Boss actually ran about 30 meters before Snake could get his gun into aiming range, means just raising his hands. That's pretty damn fast. And the hornets would probably be bugging the shit out of them....

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:51 PM
SpadeKing

Chief ran half a kilometer with torn achilles and after a missile impact in 17 seconds no expression

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:56 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

And that is from the book, which is un-canon and not a source on THIS forum. (Note I specified THIS)

And why would MC even consider using Car's if he can run at this speed wounded?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:30 PM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by kamikz
And that is from the book, which is un-canon and not a source on THIS forum. (Note I specified THIS)

And why would MC even consider using Car's if he can run at this speed wounded?

NOTE: Bungie announced it as cannon so it does count

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:38 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yes it is canon, but not on the KMC Game versus forum, I think that has been established. (Cause it contradicts the game itself).

If we are to count it though, then he is damn fast. I doubt they have the firepower to get through his suit, if they do they need to go on for a long time. I think Chief takes it...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:52 PM
SpadeKing

Lana said if it is cannon there then she guess it is here

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:58 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

She did? Where.... huh

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:06 PM
SpadeKing

here

anyway if it wasn't canon then linda and fre couldn't be added

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:13 PM
Duriel-076
Chaos Spartan

Fred is basically better than Master Chief. MC himself admitted this.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:44 AM
Duriel-076 is currently offline Click here to Send Duriel-076 a Private Message Find more posts by Duriel-076 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Duriel-076
Fred is basically better than Master Chief. MC himself admitted this.

so but MC is more determined and he has a gap

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:23 AM