KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Half-life 2 strider VS Halo Tank

Half-life 2 strider VS Halo Tank
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Half-life 2 strider VS Halo Tank

The Tank from Halo vs the Strider from Half life 2

Both are damagable and fight on an urban battlefield of skyscrapers, three soldiers back up the tank and three combine elites back up the Strider, also along with the tank and soldiers there is a warthog with missle launcher and a machine gun combined, the strider and combine have got a combine APC to help them

so basically its 2 vehicles and 3 soldiers on each side battling within a city..debate

IMO half life wins but hey, its up for debate

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:26 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duriel-076
Chaos Spartan

The force of the blast from the tank might knock over the strider.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:14 PM
Duriel-076 is currently offline Click here to Send Duriel-076 a Private Message Find more posts by Duriel-076 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i doubt it, the thing can survive multiple RPG hits, although not as powerful as a tanks blast, their about as forceful so i doubt it could knock it over

i think the Half life 2 strider will fire its warp cannon and blow the tank easily, the Elites can take out the soldiers and the Combine APC is far greater than a warthog really, its heavily armoured and has fast fireing rockets however the warhogs rockets may take out the APC and the warhogs machinguns if their lucky could take down the the combine, leaving the strider open to be attacks, quite a hard decision on who will win but i still think the strider is a superior machine, no doubt could take on all of them troops and vehicles by itself

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 04:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

strider takes this because its much faster than a regular tank..

though the halo tank packs a punch.. the striders alien technology would definately put the halo tank out of commission in one shot

the combine elite rifles secondary is also the same technology as the striders cannon.. so halo soldiers would be no issue

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 04:34 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed, i guess it would be more balanced if it was without the strider and even then the fire power of the secondary fire on the combine pulse rifles are pretty darn powerful

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 04:38 PM