KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kain (Blood Omen) vs Alucard (Castlevania Symphony of the Night)

Kain (Blood Omen) vs Alucard (Castlevania Symphony of the Night)
Started by: Generic Hero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Generic Hero
KGB

Kain (Blood Omen) vs Alucard (Castlevania Symphony of the Night)

This is Kain from the original Blood Omen. He has access to his mace and his sword. He is wearing his Blood Omen armor. He has access to all of his magical abilities, including transformations. No Soul Reaver.

Alucard from Castlevania: SotN. He has all of his magical abilities as well, including transformations. He is equipped in full Alucard gear. His second weapon is a throwing dagger. No Crissagraem and no Shield Rod.

Setting is Dracula's throne room.

Spoilers.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kain being the Scion of Balance has no bearing on this fight. He can be killed

Note: This isn't the "Dark God" Kain from Soul Reaver. This is Kain from Blood Omen 1

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:23 AM
Generic Hero is currently offline Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

edit: didnt read the spoiler..

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 7th, 2006 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:07 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

That PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity, because it's not his power that prevents death but destiny itself) is ignored for this fight. Kain can die in Blood Omen. Kain can die in this fight. That's all that matters.

Even Kain in Defiance would get owned by a bunch of people. Raziel ripped out his heart and Kain was down for hours. A knock out counts as a victory. Kain being the Scion of Balance doesn't make him a God in every fight.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:11 AM
Generic Hero is currently offline Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

edited..and i know what PIS is..

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain still wins, its his own power, not the prophesy that makes him invincible, the only thing the prophecy does is stop him dieing from anything, even the one who is able to kill him, but the prophecy stops raziel from killing him, but Raziels wraith blade is the only thing that can kill Kain

anyway ime a little low on knowledge on the orgininal dark omen, its the only one i havnt played, Dark omen 2 onwards i have but not the orgininal sad

anyway since kain cannot die he wins.....have you got a link to these dark omen 1 kains powers and Alucards

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:04 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

BO kain is sorta like a noob vampire...lots of magic tho...check out dark chronicle..its the best LOK site ive ever seen...im just a little outta touch with kains immortality thingy..

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:06 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do ya mean out of touch

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:22 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

iow....i always forget whether its the prphecy or his own abilities that make kain immortal...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:26 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

bascially the only one who can kill Kain is Raziel, but the prophecy doesnt let Kain die, even if killed by Raziel, thats Kains power so Alucard cant win

i think Generic Hero should take that away from Kain as well for this fight so that he can be beaten

anyway i read about dark omen kain and hes pretty cool, his mace can stun enemies and he can tear the spirit from their bodies, that move could pretty much end this match before Alucard can do anything, shame he doesnt have access to the reaver, its awsome weapon, especially in Dark omen because its almost fully powered and blasts enemies to pieces with one blow

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:48 AM
MadMel
Heh

yea...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:13 AM
Generic Hero
KGB

Well, yeah, kinda the immortality thing is gone. Kain still has all of his powers though.

You haven't played the original Blood Omen? Damnit, you should. Kain is the badass in that one... it's considered the best LoK game out there, besides maybe Soul Reaver 1.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:26 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm yeah shame, do you know where i can buy it?....

he seems pretty bad ass in all of em, but hes more angry and viscious in the blood omen games and then eventually he become more wise and listens to what people have to say instead of tearing them apart

i find all the LOK games good though, it creates the story and i love the story, however Defiance is a bit easy since Kain is bascially unstoppable

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:32 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain changes alot through the games, this is Blood omen kain isnt it, i know the mace but what armour can Kain wear in this fight, he wears a few in the game

Attachment: kain 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:51 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

and this is from Blood omen 2, i think its a shame they took away some of his powers and such in this game from the original blood omen, in the original he has a load of diffrent powers but most of them change in this

Attachment: kain 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:52 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he finally ends up like this.....ancient but still pretty cool, most of his attacks in Defiance are sword slashes and reaver powers but he still lost all his cool old ones, i think another last game is being made for the series and hopefully their going to give him all of his powers or tonnes of great ones, if it carries on the way its going hell end up with just sword slashes eek!

do you have any pics of Alucard from Castlevania: SotN

Attachment: toms kain picture.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Last edited by Burning thought on Aug 7th, 2006 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:00 PM
Kayne Archeron

i think this goes to Alucard, Kain gets way too much credit for his god powers, which he doesn't have in this fight, and Alucard has all his magic so he could just cast Dark Metamorphosis when he needs health and go into mist when he needs to evade, then land the final blow with the Alucard Sword's down->forward+attack move... too bad it's not the Osafune Katana though

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:36 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i still doubt hed win, before he can do anything kain can cast the soul ripping spell and tear his soul right from Alucards body, killing him instantly

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:23 PM
Kayne Archeron

i don't think Alucard has a soul, considering...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:40 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

everything has a soul unless its compltetly destroyed or its soul is not in its body and is powering it from another source, what and where does it say that he doesnt have a soul

thats why the soul reaver is such an awsome blade and why spells that touch soul are very powerful

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:34 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

What the f**k? 4 posts in a row?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:13 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote