KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alex sf3 vs zangief sfa

Alex sf3 vs zangief sfa
Started by: sixTeen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sixTeen

Alex sf3 vs zangief sfa

who wins?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:04 AM
sixTeen is currently offline Click here to Send sixTeen a Private Message Find more posts by sixTeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

i believe Zangief takes this. he is more expierenced then Alex
and besides Zangief has never lost a wresteling match

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:54 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy
i believe Zangief takes this. he is more expierenced then Alex
and besides Zangief has never lost a wresteling match

alex has beaten alot of veteran fighters, so, experience can only go so far.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:58 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Alex has a great stunning move which can lead into slams, so i believe Alex takes this

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:29 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

no, Zangief has never lost a wresteling match and i believe he still won't lose from Alex,

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:33 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

DRAW.if alex can avoid getting grabed hes got this won,but if zangeif manages to grab him its over but woodnt zangeif b like 50 to 60 years old by SF3.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:57 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

people think that they are soo old in 3s. but that isn't because the time stands still. the story doesn't continue. time between SF alpha 3 and street fighter 2 is 3 years

between SF 2 and SF 3 is also a few years. how many years there are between sf 3 and sf 4 is unknown

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:44 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

people think that they are soo old in 3s. but that isn't because the time stands still. the story doesn't continue. time between SF alpha 3 and street fighter 2 is 3 years

between SF 2 and SF 3 is also a few years. how many years there are between sf 3 and sf 4 is unknown

Third strike takes place in 1999, I dunno where you got time stands still since the street fighters hyave birthdates.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:27 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

yeah ryu looks kinda old in 3s. so does chun li but in a good way...a really good way

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:42 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Third strike takes place in 1999, I dunno where you got time stands still since the street fighters hyave birthdates.

those birthdays isn't right. Ryu is 30 in sf3 3s and in sf 2 booklet is he born in 1964 and the story takes place in 2010. in alpha was he 17

the story doesn't continue. so aren's their ages

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:17 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

those birthdays isn't right. Ryu is 30 in sf3 3s and in sf 2 booklet is he born in 1964 and the story takes place in 2010. in alpha was he 17

the story doesn't continue. so aren's their ages

WTF are you talking about, 2010, what are your sources shin remy, because your dates hopld no weight.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:19 PM
shin_remy

2010 is said in several books and games and also in some intervieuws :P

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:22 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

2010 is said in several books and games and also in some intervieuws :P

No, it didn't, what interviews, name the sources, because you tend to make things up. like when you said gouki is a strong as ssj2 goku?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:25 PM
shin_remy

wauw you're so cool like the way you debate and starting to feel the man roll eyes (sarcastic)

what do you know, people even don't like you on Shoryuken forum, i have asked some guys on those forums on msn soo,

i will be back to find some proof i have readed times on times

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:38 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

who cares about alex and zangief when marokko owns them both?smile

Attachment: marokko.gif
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:40 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

wauw you're so cool like the way you debate and starting to feel the man roll eyes (sarcastic)

what do you know, people even don't like you on Shoryuken forum, i have asked some guys on those forums on msn soo,

i will be back to find some proof i have readed times on times

WTF are you talking about, I barely ever post in shoryuken, are you on drugs remy? I can link you right now to shoryuken and prove your time line is wrong, so, again where are your sources?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:42 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by The-Judge
who cares about alex and zangief when marokko owns them both?smile
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:43 AM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was serious... you cant really compare any videogamecharacter to the ones from Mufassa og Sønbig grin seriously, they look weak, but they truely are a lot better than the ones i dbz and gt.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:47 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by The-Judge
i was serious... you cant really compare any videogamecharacter to the ones from Mufassa og Sønbig grin seriously, they look weak, but they truely are a lot better than the ones i dbz and gt.
laughing i can see,u can tell hes that powerful just by looking at him laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:50 AM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, he can destroy a planet just by sperming!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:51 AM