KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Vincent Valentine Vs Solid Snake

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vincent Valentine 9 100.00%
Solid Snake 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vincent Valentine Vs Solid Snake
Started by: KronikSausage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KronikSausage

Question Vincent Valentine Vs Solid Snake

Lets see Solid Snake the main protagonist off of the metal gear saga, he has no super powers but has killed an endless amount of soldiers and extremely tough opponents (also he helped save the world). Vs Vincent Valentine a character off of final fantasy 7 who helped saved the world 2 times from opponents that no mear human could ever lay a hand on. He also has the ability to turn into a werewolf beast (sorry don't know it's name) or chaos a vampire. Vincent also has the ability to use magic.
(also vincent only uses a tripple barreled pistol a mg and a shotgun)
(Snake uses a large variety of weapons such as m16, AK47, Stinger missle, tracking missle ect.)

So you tell me who would win?

Last edited by KronikSausage on Sep 1st, 2006 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:11 AM
KronikSausage is currently offline Click here to Send KronikSausage a Private Message Find more posts by KronikSausage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

i thought chaos was a devil, not a vampire...

a somewhat hard decision, but i'm going with Vincent

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:14 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KronikSausage

Lol i'm not that far into Dirge of Cerberus, so yeah i'm really not sure what he is I just know he kicks ass.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:17 AM
KronikSausage is currently offline Click here to Send KronikSausage a Private Message Find more posts by KronikSausage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

if vincent has all his powers from FF7,i dont see him being defeated in this battle

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:06 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

neither do i..

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:27 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

What kind of magic does Vincent use? Does Snake have all of his equipment? In that case, can Vincent see invisible people? Can he take a shot to the head?

I don't know much about him, so could anyone answere this? ^

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:50 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
What kind of magic does Vincent use? Does Snake have all of his equipment? In that case, can Vincent see invisible people? Can he take a shot to the head?

I don't know much about him, so could anyone answere this? ^
vincent probally cood take a shot to the head

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:54 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Ok. Got any proof though?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:00 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

nah, but hes literaly like a demon or something.i dont see him getting hurt by normal bullets

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:11 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Hmm... Does he take much damage storywise, like a shot in the stomach, or a knife on the chest, or whatever? Do we know that he can take a bullet, or is that just an assumption?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:21 PM
Krone

not really a fair fight if vincent can use all the magic he has in FFVII and can turn into a demon, but if ur basing Vincent on his new game i have no clue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:24 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Hmm... Does he take much damage storywise, like a shot in the stomach, or a knife on the chest, or whatever? Do we know that he can take a bullet, or is that just an assumption?
actualy he was shot and fataly wounded by a guy named hojoand manages to survive.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:25 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, fatally wounded and manages to survive, that doesn't really sound like he can do it easily? One shot would be enough to fatally wound him then, which would leave him no real match.

But I don't know enough about Vincent. Maybe Snake won't even get close to shoot him, so I can't really say anything...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:29 PM
MadMel
Heh

still unfair...if vincent does have all his magic and demon form thingy's, i cant see him beat...if this is vincent at his height, it can be safe to assume he has the master materia's, and limit break..and if he does, snake is seriously owned..

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:09 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KronikSausage

Well in final fantasy the characters can take getting shot about 20 times by a semi automatic rifle and barely get hurt... at the beginning of the game when there weakest. By the end of the game all of them can take having the sun explode in there faces. Ok sorry I was rambling on there, i'll degrade vincent to him having only his rifle, pistol and machine gun.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:54 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

That's gameplay. If we're going by that, Snake can also take around 20 shots in the beginning. But as Remulous said, he was fatally wounded by one shot in a cutscene, so....

Can anyone tell me how he got hit? Did he get hit in a battle with someone? What magics can kill Snake immedietly or outnumber him easily? Which canon powers does he have? And lastly....Can he see invisible people`?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:34 AM
KronikSausage

Snake has all weapons, if vincent can transform into chaos I admit it he will desinegrate snake in one hit with his gun... Anyways i'm going to say vincent can't transform into chaos but can use his 3 main guns the cerberus- hand gun, Hydra- Rifle, Griffon- MG. Also he can transform into his beast form (not as powerful as chaos)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:13 AM
Kayne Archeron

Yeah, fatally wounded and manages to survive, that doesn't really sound like he can do it easily? One shot would be enough to fatally wound him then, which would leave him no real match.

But I don't know enough about Vincent. Maybe Snake won't even get close to shoot him, so I can't really say anything...

that was before Vincent's transformation when he was still a Turk, however. so it's possible that the demonic Vincent we know could take a bullet... or he somehow has auto-dodge XD

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:17 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vincent_pwns
Darkness Will Reign

Yep, he does when Weiss impales him with his two katanas and he just shrugs it off. Kinda like Dante off Devil May Cry... evil face
Even if vincent can't turn into Chaos he absolutely pwns Snake. Has snake ever been operated on and made the host of a demon powerful enough to destroy the world?

Last edited by Vincent_pwns on Nov 27th, 2006 at 06:12 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 06:09 AM
Vincent_pwns is currently offline Click here to Send Vincent_pwns a Private Message Find more posts by Vincent_pwns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

This is ridiculous, Gordon wins

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 08:33 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote