KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Final Fight vs Streets of Rage

Final Fight vs Streets of Rage
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Final Fight vs Streets of Rage

Pissed that they are overlooked since 1990, the good guys of Streets of Rage (Axel, Adam, Blaze, Skate, Max, Dr. Zan), as well as Mr. X and the criminal syndicate take on the heroes of Final Fight (Guy, Cody, Haggar, Maki, Lucia, and Dean), as well as the Mad Gear and Skull Cross gangs to see who is better.

I know I left out some characters from Final Fight (Carlos and Kyle). I don't want it to be unfair.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer once got Mad Cow and Bird Flu at the same time. It was the most relaxing fifteen minutes of his day.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris only brakes for people dressed like Chuck Norris.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 04:43 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Street's of rage FTW

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:31 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

kain wins, hes immortal

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:09 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I don't know which side will Win. IMO, it's a Draw. When Cody and Axel Fight Each other, they're going to keep on Fighting, and they both are no joke when it comes to Fighting.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 11:51 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Streets of Rage for teh awesome kangaroo in 3

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:49 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
kain wins, hes immortal

What does he have to do with this match?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:59 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

nothing but he still wins

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:40 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cody and Guy have actually improved TONS since thier Final fight games, they are really power full in the SFA series. On the other hand the streets of rage guys, we can only judge by those games. So if the streets of Rage guys take on current Guy and cody,plus the FF team. FF wins all the way.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elivanchu

final fight wins this one easily

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 12:16 AM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Super Axel, and Roo... also Super Skate. I could see them pulling off a win.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:39 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

this is a draw,their damn near the same game.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:38 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I Most Definitely Agree that this is a Draw as well. I don't even remember Fighters on Both Sides such as Mike Haggar and Max Ever Losing to anyone.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:55 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I'm a Streets of Rage / Bare Knuckle fan... so I vote SoR

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:00 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I'm a Fan of both Final Fight and Streets of Rage, but I don't know which Side will Win though.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 03:08 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

final fight cood possibly win,they seem 2 have more charcters, but SOR had better special moves so its a draw 2 me.back in the day i thought they were the same game thoe

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:29 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I'm a Streets of Rage / Bare Knuckle fan... so I vote SoR

Happy Dance Streets of rage, FTW.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:51 PM