KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vs Mario, Luigi, Peach & Toad

Link vs Mario, Luigi, Peach & Toad
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link vs Mario, Luigi, Peach & Toad

well?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 02:23 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

link

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 02:24 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Peach and Toad wont make through the first part of the fight.

Link vs MArio and Luigi is better wink

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:45 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

link would kick all of their a$$es at once he is probally one of the strongest nintendo characters and is the second most reconisable character ever and the nintendo number one character and is the star in the number one nintendo game acording to the NP Crew

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:35 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Link.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:41 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

link loses if mario has his weapons

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:50 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Is the second bunch fighting as a team?

If not, this is against the rules.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Is the second bunch fighting as a team?

If not, this is against the rules.

yeah its.
link vs mario + luigi+peach+toad

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:56 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

mario and luigi continously jumps on Link's head until Link finally chops them up

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:07 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Blanka
yeah its.
link vs mario + luigi+peach+toad

It has to specify this in the first post. Guys are lucky I'm even asking, as if it's not specified to be the case, I assume otherwise.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< mario, luigi, peach & toad. see the "VS". there is only one, between link and the others. that means its a team vs one characterwink logicbig grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:11 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

No it does not necessarily mean that, unless it says that which ever side has more than three is fighting as a team, it is against the rules. You can have multiple people fighting another person and not fighting as a team.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:42 PM
elivanchu

mario alone can defeat link easily... link is squashed in this match

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:01 PM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KronikSausage

Here's how it happeneds.
Link and mario meet up and begin the duel mario picks up a light saber and attacks link with a first strike, link blockes it and shoots his grappling hook at mario and throws him against a wall, Mario is still alive but minorly hurt. Peach and toad enter the game, Link shoots one arrow at toads head and instantily kills him. Peach runs at link and attempts her "ha-cha" exploding butt smashing move off of ssbm, Link shoves his sword up peaches ass and kills her. Mario then throws a b-bomb at link but link blocks it with his shield and is only minorly damaged. Then luigi appears in the game, Luigi attacks link but as link draws his sword at him he falls back. Link then charges luigi and luigi throws a green fireball at him he tries to slash luigi but he double jumps in the air then jumps on links head, Link then grabs luigi's head and hurls him at mario. Mario and luigi both attack him as team mates but link throws his boomerang and knocks luigi out, the boomerang recoils back and try's to kill mario but mario ducks throwing a fireball at topspeed shortly after. The fireball hits links chest and leave's a 2nd degree burn mark. Link howls in a fury of rage and attacks Mario as Mario does to Link to avenge his comrads. They both draw there swords and slice eachother but link only gets mario's arm as mario gets links head. Link is decapitated but mario is without and arm and cannot fight again. Mario wins

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:34 AM
KronikSausage is currently offline Click here to Send KronikSausage a Private Message Find more posts by KronikSausage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

one of the teammembers cant do a shit against linksmile link is better than ryu, and ryu is better than the team. only together, they stands a chance

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:47 AM
MetaHybrid

I'm pretty sure Mario's:

120 Power Stars
120 Shine Sprites
7 Star road peices
7 Star Spirits
7 Crystal Stars
1 Beanstar
1 Star Rod

are going to help him in this match, He'll have so much power won't he? The Bean Star and Star Rod can give him anything he wants. The Power Stars can turn paintings into worlds. the Crystal Stars, can stop time, or instant kill Link. Plus Mario has 100 1up mushrooms. :P

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:18 PM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

1up mushrooms are gameplay. That's like saying continues work for Hitman in Codename 47.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:27 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetaHybrid

Originally posted by kamikz
1up mushrooms are gameplay. That's like saying continues work for Hitman in Codename 47.

Well it COULD be gameplay, but it could actually be something that is used in the mushroom kingdom, that brings you back when your dead. In Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga a 1up mushroom can be used to revive a fallen party member, and in Paper Mario 2 the thousand year door the 1up mushroom automaticaly revives a fallen party member when they are knocked out. SO I would say it could be used. It's pretty much like Link's faries. smile

EDIT: Or they could just use a "Pick me up" from Super Mario RPG, that does the same thing.

Last edited by MetaHybrid on Sep 6th, 2006 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:32 PM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

No, it is a gameplay mechanism to not make the game impossible. Link's fairys is a bad example, since they actually use their power in cut scenes to heal him, while the others are used in gameplay. You can clearly see Mario die, then suddenly he's back at the beginning of the level. Not the same thing...

And the fairys are powered by the great fairys, which from MM are describes as "with goldlike power, could wipe out armies easily..."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:42 PM
MetaHybrid

Originally posted by kamikz
No, it is a gameplay mechanism to not make the game impossible. Link's fairys is a bad example, since they actually use their power in cut scenes to heal him, while the others are used in gameplay. You can clearly see Mario die, then suddenly he's back at the beginning of the level. Not the same thing...

And the fairys are powered by the great fairys, which from MM are describes as "with goldlike power, could wipe out armies easily..."

I don't think you read my entire post look at this examples:

In Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga a 1up mushroom can be used to revive a fallen party member, and in Paper Mario 2 the thousand year door the 1up mushroom automaticaly revives a fallen party member when they are knocked out.

Both games are RPG genre. They are like the Phoenix downs of Final fantasy.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:48 PM