KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nina Williams vs Christie

Nina Williams vs Christie
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Nina Williams vs Christie

Tekken and Dead or Alive's top assassins in a battle to the death. Nina's Akido and Koppo styles against Christie's She Quan style.

The Stage: Heihachi's Tekken 4 stage.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: The human body is approximately 60% water. Jack Bauer is 100% bad-ass.

Chuck Norris Fact: The only thing that keeps Chuck Norris going is the fact that somewhere, someone is watching Delta Force 2.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 06:11 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hmm, I love them both but I would have to say Nina since it sort of seems like she has way more experience

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 07:27 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Probably a stalemate or a slight edge to Christie. I can't really think of anything spectacular either has done. They're both the same age, so their experience is about the same. Fight skills are close but they is one difference. Christie is 7" taller and 18 lbs heavier. When they're equal is everything else, this will be the determining factor. It will be a long fight but Christie will eventually take this. She'll be about half-dead herself though.

Christie- 6/10

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:21 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

Well, just one comment to the thread starter, Christies style is Capoeira as I know. Anyway, I would say Nina, since she´s good at reversing moves and she´s damn fast too. She would break Christies neck! And some other limbs too maybe... :-D

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:57 AM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

nina wins...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:43 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Probably a stalemate or a slight edge to Christie. I can't really think of anything spectacular either has done. They're both the same age, so their experience is about the same. Fight skills are close but they is one difference. Christie is 7" taller and 18 lbs heavier. When they're equal is everything else, this will be the determining factor. It will be a long fight but Christie will eventually take this. She'll be about half-dead herself though.

Christie- 6/10

Nina is actually older than Christie.

Originally posted by Otus
Well, just one comment to the thread starter, Christies style is Capoeira as I know. Anyway, I would say Nina, since she´s good at reversing moves and she´s damn fast too. She would break Christies neck! And some other limbs too maybe... :-D

It is not Christie from tekken, It is assassin from DOA and her style isn't capoeira but shiquan.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:53 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

Originally posted by Sam Z
It is not Christie from tekken, It is assassin from DOA and her style isn't capoeira but shiquan.

Yeah, sorry... Well, I don´t know then... I don´t know DoA´s Christie that well.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:51 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

IMO Nina would win, but neither of them are that spectacular to begin with.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Sam Z
Nina is actually older than Christie.

True, but Nina was in cryosleep for 19 years. For all practical purposes, they're the same age.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 04:54 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Otus
Ditto

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:44 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

nina man shes hot aswell

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:29 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

you think?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:30 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sidekick
im a loser

nina wins but Christie's hotter

thanks piggle

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 05:26 PM
sidekick is currently offline Click here to Send sidekick a Private Message Find more posts by sidekick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

nina

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:27 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

You know I take back my previous statement. I think Christie would end up killing Nina. Contrary to Nina at least Christie managed to kill one of her targets.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:48 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

nina's only target is her sister

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:49 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Not really. She's been adressed to kill both Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama and has failed miserably at that. Eventhough I give it to her those ain't sissy targets, but she still failed. Heck she can't even snipe Steve.

Bleargh.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:38 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Not really. She's been adressed to kill both Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama and has failed miserably at that. Eventhough I give it to her those ain't sissy targets, but she still failed. Heck she can't even snipe Steve.

Bleargh.

Either way, she can't kill him. One, she finds out that Steve is her son, and two depending on how you play Tekken 5, she either saves him from the two hitmen or Steve buys her some time to get away from Lei.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Life doesn't give Jack Bauer lemons. Life asks him which fruit he wants.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris is the devil's evil twin.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:43 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

Originally posted by sidekick
nina wins but Christie's hotter

Nina wins, and Nina is hotter too! I mean, Christie has potential, but her costumes kinda suck in DoA... confused

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:48 PM