KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » M. Bison vs Magneto

M. Bison vs Magneto
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

M. Bison vs Magneto

as they appears in sf vs x... so its not against the rules. who wins?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:53 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm affraid this is still against the rules.
But Mags wins anyway. And without breaking a sweat.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:05 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, not eith ease. and i think m. bison wins. he teleports and punches magneto VERY hard... but magneto isnt to be understimated

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:20 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
I'm affraid this is still against the rules.
But Mags wins anyway. And without breaking a sweat.
magnus takes this, but not with ease. itll b a pretty good fight if there around metals.besides bisons got 2 much metal on him self any way.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:32 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

m. bison teleports and punches magneto to death

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:58 PM
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stupid. You don't know enough about Magneto so don't make stupid comments.

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:16 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know magneto and how extremely powerful he is. but dont understimate the master pf psychopowers

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:22 PM
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

Magneto wins big time.

M. Bison still has blood, right? That means Magneto could just control him by the iron in Bison's blood and just cause him unendning pain. sick

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:15 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

do you guys realize that bison can teleport away from magnetos wrath and suddenly appear behind him or so?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:53 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by blind faith
Magneto wins big time.

M. Bison still has blood, right? That means Magneto could just control him by the iron in Bison's blood and just cause him unendning pain. sick
that wont work.the only way he did that in the movie was, mistiqe put extra iron in the gaurd.the only way i see bison winnig is by stripping naked and lureing magnus in a plane feild.but even then magnnus will just rip some metal mineral out of the ground and use it as a weapon.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 06:06 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elivanchu

all bison needs is the psycho crusher, magneto dies in a few secons

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 06:26 PM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The-Judge
i know magneto and how extremely powerful he is. but dont understimate the master pf psychopowers

First of all his psychopowers will not do him any good, Magneto has helmet that would protect him if Bison tries TP on him, second Bison can't punch Magneto because Eric has forcefield, and Bison wont be able to get through it, third if there is a small piece of metal in the area it would take Mags one second to make it go through Bison's head.
As i said before, Mags wins with ease, I do not understimate Mr. Bison but Magneto is TOO much.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 06:53 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree with sam, a ridiuclous little fighter had nothing on a powerful magnetised mutant

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 07:22 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, then magneto wins...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 07:24 PM
Toshiru
I has a titlez

mags without his helmet has a chance of losing but with his helet mags win for sure

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 09:32 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Magneto controls the entire EM spectrum, he wins. unless telekensis can work on him I dunno.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 09:48 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Bison has metal on him... so he gets Instant pwned yes

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 09:52 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixTeen

i think its closer than ur making out
maybe cos bison is my fave char fullstop
but magneto just abit 2 much in my opinion

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:15 AM
sixTeen is currently offline Click here to Send sixTeen a Private Message Find more posts by sixTeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Heh, now I know just how far the fanboy base is for Mags...

Firstly, Bison's Psycho Power is not Telekinesis or any other kind of conventional mind power ala Xavier or Jean Grey. Psycho Power is a form of energy, essentially his Ki(Or Chi if you will). This greatly increases his fighting power well beyond normal human limitations and enables him to do things such as teleport, fly, and throw powerful physical energy attacks of various yields. Now Prove to me that Mags's forcefield will even stop these energy attacks. for one, Mags's field works only on the EM spectrum, Whereas Bison's energy works on the physical, kinetic force and blue flames.

Secondly, due to the Psycho Power, Bison has heavily increased durability, proof of this is found in the Street Fighter 2 V series where he was impaled through the chest by Chun Li with a sharpened metal pole. It did nothing to stop him from cholking her into a coma and damn near death. 2nd point of proof, Nash shot Bison in the chest and the bullet failed to even penetrate... So no, hurling metal objects wont work and Bison's power is physically affecting mags, and Mags has nowhere to run, while Bison's teleportation gives him effectively unlimited dodging of Mags's attacks.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 05:50 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magnetos force field can take ANYTHING Bison can dish out. Bison tries a Pyscho Crusher, its easily deflected, Then Bison gets a adamantium spike driven up his arsehole.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 05:59 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote