KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » terry&ryo vs kyo&iori

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
terry&ryo 5 62.50%
kyo&iori 3 37.50%
draw 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

terry&ryo vs kyo&iori
Started by: elivanchu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
elivanchu

terry&ryo vs kyo&iori

who wins?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 06:28 PM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Kyo and Iori. Ryo is charbroiled and then Terry is doubleteamed

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 08:41 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I say Terry and Ryo.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:06 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

i say Terry and Ryo also

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 05:06 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

terry and ryo,just barely. cause ryo kinda sucks

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 05:42 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

He doesn't kinda suck. He sucks big-time. Kyo'd beat him down and Iori would flat out kill him. Then it's just Terry against 2 powerhouses. Kyo and Iori win this rather easily.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 02:45 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Ryo is so underestamated it isnt even funny. In the KOF 97 comics Iori was seriously losing to one Ryo. I still say Terry and Ryo. I think Kyo may go first then Iori. Though if Ryo were to go first Kyo and Iori would most likley take victory but not easy thats for sure.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:25 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Wow! Ryo was a real beast about a decade ago laughing Were those some of those HK comics you hate so much? Did he beat Iori? Did Iori have the flames? Are they canon? Once Ryo is gone, they won't have that hard of a time beating Terry. They can be nice about it and one of them can beat him or they can just team up and crush him. Come on now, this is Kyo & Iori.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:33 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Which dosent mean shit. I believe I stated that I would never touch those comics....In the story of what happens you ask..Ryo is about to beat Iori's ass(and yes Iori used his flames)had it not been for the interfearance of Ryuji.

"They can be nice about it and one of them can beat him or they can just team up and crush him. Come on now, this is Kyo & Iori."

This is Kyo and Iori?...oh brother. They wont beat him easily....let me ask this suppose Iori went fist do you actually think Kyo could take on Terry and Ryo?...the answer should be a classic.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:42 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

"Don't mean shit" laughing You're not getting angry again are you? You hate those things and you state how they're biased, yet you mention one 'cause it features Iori losing? What gives? I'd like to see this fight anyway 'cause I like to see fights. Iori going down 1st seems very unlikey, but in the spirit of a good debate, I'll answer anyway. Are they double-teaming or "lining it up"?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:52 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Yeah as I said the comics are baised...Iori was about to lose but saved...I think he has never lost in the comics. Terry has lost, Ryo has lost and even Kyo. Honsetly I have no idea where to find these comics. When I looked at them it was in chinatown maybe they can be ordered online. I will try to look.

I meant could Kyo take on both Terry/Ryo at the same time....that was what I was asking.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:57 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah. Not @ the same time

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:07 AM
elivanchu

I canīt believe how people can say ryo sucks,What the f**k?

ryo=terry, since when ryo is considered weak?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 07:27 PM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
He doesn't kinda suck. He sucks big-time. Kyo'd beat him down and Iori would flat out kill him. Then it's just Terry against 2 powerhouses. Kyo and Iori win this rather easily.
ya now some 1 has 2 b on kyo and iori's side,i guess. so i wont rage at u 4 that,but c'mon ryo does suck but in the snk universe hes the $h!t and a powerful veteran to his snk peers at that.i know it sounds crazy but yeah.i can see kyo and iori winning,but the veteran team has the slightly better chance.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 09:15 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I disagrre, but that was a pretty good post. I really don't think he's all that important in the SNK universe anymore. He wasn't even in the KOF:AD anime, not even for a second. He was in the KOF:MI comics though, but that's nothing to be proud of considering he was getting owned by Mignon. I think SNK has realized he was a poorly conceived character. He's not getting much respect from them. They should kill him & bring back Geese.
Originally posted by elivanchu
I canÂīt believe how people can say ryo sucks,What the f**k?

ryo=terry
Nah. Not even close. Terry vs. Ryu thread = some people think it's a draw. Some think Ryu wins, some Terry.

Ryu vs. Ryo = I was mocked for making the thread because it's so obvious that Ryu would kick the kivin' s**t outta Ryo. He's pathetic

Last edited by I-Drop on Sep 10th, 2006 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:22 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Yeah as I said the comics are baised...Iori was about to lose but saved...I think he has never lost in the comics. Terry has lost, Ryo has lost and even Kyo.
Iori honestly seems like SNK's toughest non-boss character. What anime are you talking about Ryo losing in, Maniax? I remember seeing a comic where Iori didn't really lose a real fight, but he got his @$$ kicked. It was comedy. Iori found a cat and he couldn't get it to stfu. He looked like he was about to kill it when Eiji or Billy taught him how to shut it up by petting it. All of the sudden Kyo shows up and he's ready to brawl. Iori's crazy @$$ actually tries the same s**t on Kyo. He pets him. Kyo looks confused and uncomfortable for a while, then he just beats the S**t outta Iori smile

Last edited by I-Drop on Sep 10th, 2006 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:50 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

in my oppinion RYO SUCKS @$$,wich brings down his teams chances ALOT.but snk still holds on 2 him and in the story lines he holds his own well.even thoe he SUCKS i cant deny the strength snk gave him. even thoe i hate him i think he can take on kyo or iori,i doubt he'll win but he can give a good destraction long enough 2 support terry in this fight.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 07:21 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

The only distraction will be against Terry. It's hard to concentrate when all you hear is "TERRY HELP ME!!!!!"(That's if Ryo fights Kyo) or (if Ryo fights Iori) "TERRY HE'S GONNA KIL--AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................." Things become silent and Terry again tries to concentrate on Kyo. The next distraction for Terry isn't Ryo screaming, it's something bouncing off of Terry's backsmile Terry turns around to see what hit him. It's Ryo's severed head with an expression of absolute terror on his face. This fight is 2 lions vs a wolf(Terry of course) and a poodle.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:22 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

DUDE!!!laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:46 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by brainchild81
Iori honestly seems like SNK's toughest non-boss character. What anime are you talking about Ryo losing in, Maniax? I remember seeing a comic where Iori didn't really lose a real fight, but he got his @$$ kicked. It was comedy. Iori found a cat and he couldn't get it to stfu. He looked like he was about to kill it when Eiji or Billy taught him how to shut it up by petting it. All of the sudden Kyo shows up and he's ready to brawl. Iori's crazy @$$ actually tries the same s**t on Kyo. He pets him. Kyo looks confused and uncomfortable for a while, then he just beats the S**t outta Iori smile

The point I was trying to make was that the writers(of the comics) make Iori out to be ridicously overpowered. They would problably have him beat Ryu,Ken,Terry,and Kyo all at once. No I was not talking about Ryo losing in maniax. You saw a comic where Iori lost a fight?....WOW the writers must not be from HK.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 07:33 PM