KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Seigfried (Soul calibur) versus Guts (Berserk)

Guts versus Seigfried
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Guts: Berserker badass all the way 2 66.67%
Seigfried: twisted protagonisit all the way 1 33.33%
Draw: what the **** is with those swrods?! 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seigfried (Soul calibur) versus Guts (Berserk)
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seigfried (Soul calibur) versus Guts (Berserk)

WHo wins?
Guts: berserker, took on 100 armored soldiers at the same time and actually won, fought countless apostles (demons), beat 20 foot Ogres without breaking a sweat, defeated a legion of trolls (again without breaking a sweat), defeated another platoon of armored soldiers, on average easily cuts 5 heavily armored soldiers with one swing of his 6 foot zweihander (dragon slayer).

Siegfried: the coolest knight who fights wtih his own zweihander (requim) and "hero" of SC series, defeated Soul edge, defeated demonic inferno, defeat practically anyone else who stood in his way, went on rampage for over 5 years raiding villages and killing people as Nightmare...over all badass mofo with an even more badass sword.

WHO WINS?

i think it would be the one and only, Guts after a hard fought battle.

"feel no shame in shape
weather change their phase
even mother will show you another way
so put your glasses on
nothing will be wrong
there's no fame, there's no blame
its up to you
the first words will be finded
whatever holds you back
I can help get it off
tell me what
tell me what
tell me what you want
don't know why you're afraid
tell me what
tell me what
tell me what you want
don't know why, buts it too late!"

~Sado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 06:12 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Well if Guts has his robotic arm I'll give it to him. But if Siegfried can use Soul Calibur he annihilates Guts

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 08:20 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seigfried all the way.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:13 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^
care to explain yourself cRoudO?smile
I'd like to see why you think so.

the way i look at it, Guts chopped up 100 guys, took on legions and legions of trolls, beat Ogres without breaking a sweat and took on the second strongest level demons and beat them. he even beat one of the GodHand demons...though he needed help for that one. he's a tough mo fo. really tough. if you read the berserk manga there is hardly anyone who can match up to him. the guy's a pscyho...with a 6foot sword!
also i'm barring berserker armor and his other weapons. its just a sword versus sword fight.
i have a LOT of respect for Seigfriend. but in all honesty i don't think he can take on 100 men at the same time and win....guts did that at the age of 18 and he wasn't even half as strong as he is now at the age of 23.

Later cRoudO.
~Sado

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 10:56 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I like Guts too, but let's face it, he's no match for Soul Edge. If it's just Siegfried, and not Nightmare, then I give it to Guts. But if Sieg has either of the soul swords, Guts can't win.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 06:39 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Anyone who has seen the Berserk anime knows that this isn't even a contest. Guts. Anyone remember ol' Guts taking on 200+ men by himself, and winning? Pretty boy doesnt have a chance.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 04:23 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Anyone who has seen the Berserk anime knows that this isn't even a contest. Guts. Anyone remember ol' Guts taking on 200+ men by himself, and winning? Pretty boy doesnt have a chance.

ditto. the man has spoken....after the mainone (that being me). oh and it was 100+ men but still an unsurpassable feet. not to mention how Guts can now take on armies of undeads and trolls on his own. the guy cuts up 5 opponents with one swing. From the anime till now, its been 3 years and in these years Guts has gotten 10 times stronger. no exaggeration. now he can fight evenly with Zodd and even won. like i said, he takes on whole armies of fully armored soldiers and even horesemen. he chops the horse down AND the soldiers with one swing. don't even get me started on taking on mutated crocodiles and STILL chopping two or three down with one swing.
No hope for Seigfriend aside from putting up a good fight.

quote:
I like Guts too, but let's face it, he's no match for Soul Edge. If it's just Siegfried, and not Nightmare, then I give it to Guts. But if Sieg has either of the soul swords, Guts can't win.

the poll says Seigfried versus Guts, right? that is what it is. Seigfried versus Guts.
besides, i think guts will win EVEN if Nightmare is there. though i know this is arguable.
the reason i say so is because Guts took on Zodd the Immortal and still won now, and Zodd himself has infinite healing ability.
If you WANT to bring in Nightmare then i think a fairer fight would be Beserker Armor Guts versus Nightmare....and BA Guts wins without a doubt. BA Guts is a plain over kill machine.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 04:54 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
ditto. the man has spoken....after the mainone (that being me). oh and it was 100+ men but still an unsurpassable feet. not to mention how Guts can now take on armies of undeads and trolls on his own. the guy cuts up 5 opponents with one swing. From the anime till now, its been 3 years and in these years Guts has gotten 10 times stronger. no exaggeration. now he can fight evenly with Zodd and even won. like i said, he takes on whole armies of fully armored soldiers and even horesemen. he chops the horse down AND the soldiers with one swing. don't even get me started on taking on mutated crocodiles and STILL chopping two or three down with one swing.
No hope for Seigfriend aside from putting up a good fight.

the poll says Seigfried versus Guts, right? that is what it is. Seigfried versus Guts.
besides, i think guts will win EVEN if Nightmare is there. though i know this is arguable.
the reason i say so is because Guts took on Zodd the Immortal and still won now, and Zodd himself has infinite healing ability.
If you WANT to bring in Nightmare then i think a fairer fight would be Beserker Armor Guts versus Nightmare....and BA Guts wins without a doubt. BA Guts is a plain over kill machine.

~Sado

Precisely my point, my friend. Zodd had fought, and slaughtered, armies at a time. He was looked upon as UN-killable. Immortal. Guts was the very first warrior to even HURT him. Thousands of years, millions upon millions of men who'd probably tried, and it took one man to actually even cause him pain. Blondie wouldn't stand a chance against Zodd, let alone Guts.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 09:24 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Precisely my point, my friend. Zodd had fought, and slaughtered, armies at a time. He was looked upon as UN-killable. Immortal. Guts was the very first warrior to even HURT him. Thousands of years, millions upon millions of men who'd probably tried, and it took one man to actually even cause him pain. Blondie wouldn't stand a chance against Zodd, let alone Guts.

Guts all the way, dude! Happy Dance
besides if you read the manga then you'd know what i'm talking about!

~Sado

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 04:56 PM