KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kyo Kusanagi vs Paul Phoenix

Kyo Kusanagi vs Paul Phoenix
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kyo Kusanagi vs Paul Phoenix

Paul, has given his longtime friend and rival Marshall Law the cash needed to rebuild Marshall China and his dojo. Within several months, the restaurant is thiriving, and the dojo is one of the best in San Francisco.

Kyo Kusanagi is on vacation with Yuki (who threatened to castrate him if he didn't stop chasing after a certain Japanese Ansatsuken master while on vacation). Tagging along are his buddies Benimaru Nikaido and Goro Daimon, the latter competing at a Judo Tournament.

Tam Japan is at Marshall China, celebrating Daimon's victory when the roar of a motorcycle heralds Paul's arrival for his monthly sparring session with the Law family head.

Regretably, while training with Forest, Marshall had sprained his wrist, and is out of action. Kyo, in the meantime, has heard of Paul ever since he was a kid. After all, it's not everyday you are in the same room with a guy who KO'ed a bear.

Since Kyo is banned from trying to find Ryu, Yuki didn't say anything about fighting a living legend like Paul. The battle takes place inside Law's dojo.

Kyo shows off his Magatama flames. Paul just scoffs. "I've seen that little trick before," he says, "only it was lightning."

"Better watch youself, old man," Kyo retorts. "You may just get burned."

Paul cracks his knuckles and pop his neck. "Just wait, kid. Today's game day, and you're about to take one for the team."

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 02:29 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

...On a game they would probably draw, given Paul's track record against both Kazuya & Jin.

On KMC Kyo will wtf own curbstomp destroy blast Paul into smithereens by yawning.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 02:51 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kyo will keep on thinking he's fighting benimaru. smile

Paul has good power, good reversals, good throws, more experience, a hellova chin and good speed. if he could pwn Ogre Kyo won't be too impossible.
Kyo only has good power, good chin and better speed.

i'll say 50-50 each. but i'm leaning towards Paul.

~Sado

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:41 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Paul wins.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:51 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Kyo Kusanagi vs Paul Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Paul cracks his knuckles and pop his neck. "Just wait, kid. Today's game day, and you're about to take one for the team."
You got that from one of those Def Jam games? I think Meth says that. Good stuff.

I think Kyo takes this one. Paul may actually be cooler though.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 05:42 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Paul wins, **** kyo.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 05:50 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Wasn't expecting that. Kyo's been involved in some bad writing, but he's still cool. Kyo rules & we all know it mane!!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:14 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Man, Kyo sucks as far as I'm concerned. That "High School Kid saving the World" routine is old as hell.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:25 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

NO IT'S NOT!!!!! Yeah it issad He still didn't graduate yet?

Last edited by I-Drop on Mar 20th, 2007 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:29 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No, Kyo's a "Super Senior" since 94,God I hate Kof. sad

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:14 PM
judgement hand
Back from social life

kyo goes back to his girlfriend in a full body cast

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 02:37 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Paul wins, **** kyo.

wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:55 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LoL.

By the way I said on KMC Kyo wins because of the stupid fanboyish belief that 3d fighters can't hang with 2d fighters.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:09 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
LoL.

By the way I said on KMC Kyo wins because of the stupid fanboyish belief that 3d fighters can't hang with 2d fighters.

Kyo was 3D in KOF Maximum Impact and KOF 2006. They tend to forget about that.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:47 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Kyo wins

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:26 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

And he wins because...?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:10 PM
shin_remy

i don't see anything that makes Paul better then Kyo

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 08:55 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't see anything that makes Kyo better than Paul other than his fancy Plot Device.

So please elaborate on why a teenager with flames is going to beat a 40 year old experienced fighter like Paul.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 22nd, 2007 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:11 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So please elaborate on why a teenager with flames is going to beat a 40 year old experienced fighter like Paul who has taken on powerhouses such as Kazuya Mishima & Jin Kazama and fought them to a stalemate.

Forty-eight. Paul is 48 years old, as of Tekken 5.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:14 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Oh. Didn't play Tekken 5 much...I just borrowed a friend's PS2 & rented the game for ole times sake. Thanks for clearing that for me.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:17 PM