KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryo Sakazaki vs Akira Yuki

Ryo Sakazaki vs Akira Yuki
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryo Sakazaki vs Akira Yuki

Kyokugenryu School, Southtown.

Ryo Sakazaki is watching his sister and father prepare for their sparring session.

"Show me what you have learned," Takuma says. "Kick in my teeth."

"Okay, Papa! Here I come," Yuri replies. "Watch your teeth!"

Before the sparring session could take place, word reaches them that Ryu has sent Robert Garcia to the hospital.

(In truth, Ryu is at a fighters-exclusive rehab clinic in Japan, recovering from a training session gone wrong with Ken)

Almost immediately, Ryo and Yuri are on a flight to Japan. Following Robert's instructions, they find Ryu training with another woman.
Unfortunately, it's not Ryu, but rather Akira Yuki, the Hakkyokuken expert, and he is training with longtime friend Aoi Umenokouji.

Akira confirms that Robert, which he calls the 'dimestore Duncan Macleod,' attacked him, thinking that he was Ryu, who was at the rehab clinic.

"Regardless," Ryo insists, "you got a problem with the Kyokugenryu School!"

Akira sees this as a challenge. "Then bring it on."

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:42 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:49 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

i don't like eiither yuki or sakazaki, but yuki wins

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:38 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Ryo is just better.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 11:14 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

It would be a fight to see but I would have to give this to Ryo.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:52 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I second that Ryo takes it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 07:21 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

i think akira would win 'cause he has harder hitting moves, and a frack load of quick strong moves, & counters

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 10:17 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ron Mexico
F**k PETA

i think Ryo takes this. He is stronger than people give him credit for. BTW, what happened to Ryu?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 12:33 PM
Ron Mexico is currently offline Click here to Send Ron Mexico a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Mexico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
i think Ryo takes this. He is stronger than people give him credit for. BTW, what happened to Ryu?

nothing happened. he's still in the cave with Oro. next thing we know we find Ryu in the same island as the TV show Lost where he teaches all the characters the path to being the true warrior.

~Sado

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:18 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kiros_VIII
Lol I barely remember this post.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 10:41 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akira is a fistfight but Ryo is cool as well

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:34 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok what's with you reviving these old ass threads?

And Akira is a fist fight?

Anyway Ryo IMO.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 11:50 PM