KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terry Bogard vs Heihachi Mishima

Terry Bogard vs Heihachi Mishima
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Terry Bogard vs Heihachi Mishima

The Wild Wolf versus the King of Iron Fist.

Following a Mishima Zaibatsu-sponsored tournament, in which he came out as the winner, Terry Bogard receives a personal invite and challenge from the tournament's sponsor.

With his brother Andy, his (supposed?) fiancee Mai, and Joe, they take a limo to Honmaru.

Waiting for the Fatal Fury crew, is the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu and master of Mishima-ryu Fighting Karate, Heihachi Mishima. Clad in his black karate gi with the tiger imprint on the back, Heihachi is kneeling on the ground, eyes closed.

"Welcome to my home, Bogard," Heihachi says as he stands up. Even at 74 years old, Heihachi is in top shape, possibly even in much better shape than Geese.

"So you're Heihachi Mishima," Terry replies.

"I am," Heihachi says. "I've watched you progressed through my little tournament and you are very skilled. So I have a little challenge for you."

"Which is?"

Heihachi grins. "Fight me. If you win, I will triple your prize money. Lose, and you will keep whatever you won at the tournament."

Terry nods. "Okay. You're on."

Heihachi heaves out his chest and stretches his arms out, feeling the lightning course through his body. Terry adjusts his gloves and goes into his stance.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:22 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sado will be in here no doubt

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

If this is the Garou version of Terry, he is gonna whip Hachi's ass.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:55 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remulous
If this is the Garou version of Terry, he is gonna whip Hachi's ass.

It is and I doubt that. Old Man Mishima has been fighting long before Terry stained his first diaper, so he has a buttload of experience on his side. And despite being in his seventies, Heihachi can still hold his own.

Heihachi can also do massive damage with his combos, which equals the damage of Terry's super moves. Heihachi can absorb massive amounts of damage, whether it's being tossed from a cliff or being blown to Kingdom Come.

Personally, when this match is over, Terry will wish he was fighting Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser at once after this battle.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 07:08 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Major Snafu
It is and I doubt that. Old Man Mishima has been fighting long before Terry stained his first diaper, so he has a buttload of experience on his side. And despite being in his seventies, Heihachi can still hold his own.

Heihachi can also do massive damage with his combos, which equals the damage of Terry's super moves. Heihachi can absorb massive amounts of damage, whether it's being tossed from a cliff or being blown to Kingdom Come.

Personally, when this match is over, Terry will wish he was fighting Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser at once after this battle.
I don't know about that. Even though he's got more experience, Terry has got nearly everything else.

Hachi has to do long strenuous combos just to do what Terry does in one move. I'll admit that Hachi can take lots of damage, but afterwards, he's out of commission for a while, long enough to declare a winner. Hachi is hard to kill but that doesn't mean he is hard to K.O. I think after a Power Geyser or 2, Hach will be out for the count. He did get his ass whuped by Jin.

BTY, Geese and Krauser will so f**k Hachi up. Especial Nightmare Geese

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 07:28 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

i think heihachi can withstand more than 6 power geysers

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:31 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I don't know about that. Even though he's got more experience, Terry has got nearly everything else.

Like what?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 11:59 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Like what?
Speed, strength, chi manipulation, versatility, special moves, and win record.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 09:56 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Speed, strength, chi manipulation, versatility, special moves, and win record.

With the exception of speed, all those things are just conjecture. And, his win record is due to jobbing.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 10:13 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
With the exception of speed, all those things are just conjecture. And, his win record is due to jobbing.
All that stuff I posted are things that Hach doesn't have over Terry. Hach doesn't have any win record. (He does but it sucks compared to Terry)

Hach hasn't even fought anyone on the level of the opponents Terry has faced. Terry is one of the best, dude.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 11:02 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

All that stuff I posted are things that Hach doesn't have over Terry. Hach doesn't have any win record. (He does but it sucks compared to Terry)

Hach hasn't even fought anyone on the level of the opponents Terry has faced. Terry is one of the best, dude.

But, your missing my point entireley, Terry's win record is heavily due to hardcore jobbing.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 11:06 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

No, what I'm saying is, rather it's jobbing or not, the opponents Terry went up against are stronger then the ones Hach fought. Hach doesn't even need to job. Everyone Hach has fought he was been very capable of beating and weren't really that strong to begin with. (Except Kaz but the writers have even turned Kaz into some wash up martial artist)

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 11:11 PM
judgement hand
Back from social life

, the opponents Terry went up against are stronger then the ones Hach fought.

once i see terry survive getting gang-raped by exploding robots, i will believe you

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 12:45 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by jugment-hand
once i see terry survive getting gang-raped by exploding robots, i will believe you
Once I see Hach last more then 1 minute against Nightmare Geese, I will believe YOU.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 01:09 AM
judgement hand
Back from social life

nightmare geese is overrated, two words: broken toy *flings remulous across the room*

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:46 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

That sounds more like an overzealous oppinion rather than fact.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 05:16 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

But, it doesn't change the fact that terry's wins are overglorified.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 01:19 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Major Snafu
The Wild Wolf versus the King of Iron Fist.

Following a Mishima Zaibatsu-sponsored tournament, in which he came out as the winner, Terry Bogard receives a personal invite and challenge from the tournament's sponsor.

With his brother Andy, his (supposed?) fiancee Mai, and Joe, they take a limo to Honmaru.

Waiting for the Fatal Fury crew, is the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu and master of Mishima-ryu Fighting Karate, Heihachi Mishima. Clad in his black karate gi with the tiger imprint on the back, Heihachi is kneeling on the ground, eyes closed.

"Welcome to my home, Bogard," Heihachi says as he stands up. Even at 74 years old, Heihachi is in top shape, possibly even in much better shape than Geese.

"So you're Heihachi Mishima," Terry replies.

"I am," Heihachi says. "I've watched you progressed through my little tournament and you are very skilled. So I have a little challenge for you."

"Which is?"

Heihachi grins. "Fight me. If you win, I will triple your prize money. Lose, and you will keep whatever you won at the tournament."

Terry nods. "Okay. You're on."

Heihachi heaves out his chest and stretches his arms out, feeling the lightning course through his body. Terry adjusts his gloves and goes into his stance.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=442272

Stop making duplicate threads.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:12 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

OH NO THIS THREAD WILL DIE!!! sad

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 08:45 PM
Who else?
Who knows?

I will say that Terry may have what it takes to out do Heihachi but it will be a tough fight for Terry (honestly, not that tough though).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 11:46 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote