KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Fei Long vs Joe Higashi

Fei Long vs Joe Higashi
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Fei Long vs Joe Higashi

Tired of making the sterotypical 'good Chinese-bad Japanese' films, Fei Long decide on a new course of action.

And with the blessings of the the legendary actor Sonny Chiba, Fei set out to remake Gekitotsu! Satsujin ken, better known as The Street Fighter.

Playing the role of hardboiled anti-hero Terry Chang, which Chiba made famous as Terry (Takuma) Tsurugi, Fei also enlists Ryu to act as his trainer in Karate.

While shooting a scene inside a martial arts school (the fight scene with Chiba ahd the karate master) with Pai Chan, someone crashes the set, looking for Ryu.

However, Ryu's arm was in a sling, his shoulder having dislocated from a past sparring session with Ken (they were fighting over whose eyebrows were thicker) and can't fight.

The person in question, Joe Higashi, has been lookcing for Ryu, since several weeks earlier, Andy had picked a fight with Ryu, the former ending up being tossed into a lake by Ryu.

Disappointed, Joe turns to leave, but is stopped by Fei.

Fei: Wait right there, Higashi. You got some nerve invading my set.

Joe: So? Your acting is fake and so is your Kung Fu, you Bruce Lee reject.

From the sidelines, Ryu and Pai watches with interest.

Ryu: Now Joe's done it. As long as I've known Fei, he gets pissed when someone calls him and his acting fake.

We notice the vein throbbing in Fei's head. But he keeps his cool.

Fei: Fake? The only thing that's fake is your kickboxing.

Joe: That sounds like a challenge.

Fei: It is.

Joe sheds his tanktop and track pants, revealing his kickboxing trunks.

Joe: Oh, ho-ho. You are in so much trouble. You've been fighting stuntmen for too long. It's time you were reminded what real pain feels like.

Fei: Real pain, huh?

Fei's fist lashes out, catching Joe in the gut, causing him to double over before Fei completes it with an uppercut, knocking Joe on his ass.

Fei: Does it feel something like that?

Joe is pissed that he had gotten sucker-punched.

Joe: That's it! You're going down, Fei Long!

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:00 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Hurricane UPPA!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:04 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fei Long because he uses bruce lee's fighting style

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 04:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

It's a draw to me.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 06:03 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Fei should be able to take this. The part w/Andy getting tossed into the lake was funny as hell

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 04:16 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote