KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu vs Vega

Ryu vs Vega
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu vs Vega

Ever since the Street Fighter movie came out a little over 10 years earlier, Vega has been hounded by the fact that he could not beat Ryu.

Worse yet, the Dolls (Juli and Juni included) tend to swoon over the Ansatsuken fighter, ignoring the Spaniard.

But what really got Vega's blood running was the 2 1/2 hour sex tape with him and Chun Li (although Chun Li continued to deny that she and Ryu were dating, but was more of a fling).

Seeing red, Vega decides to confront Ryu. Vega finds Ryu in Hong Kong, competing at a Kumite-style tournament (with Ken and Chun Li in his corner).

Vega disposes of Ryu's final opponent and takes his place. as he enters the ring.

Vega: Now I got you, little dragon.

Ryu: Great. The psycho Spainiard. What do you want, Vega?

Vega: Your blood on my claws. Ever since Bison took an interest in you, my life has been a living hell. Before you came long, I had the Dolls wrapped around my finger. Now, all they talk about is you! And you got Chun Li as well!

Ryu: So the Dolls like a little spit and dirt in their men. Can't really blame them though. Chun Li on the other hand...that's a long story.

Vega: What do you have that I don't?! I am a nobleman! You are a pig! No matter. You'll tell me your secret...before I kill you.

Vega snaps his fingers. A steel cage slams down around the two fighters. This is now a cage match. Ryu doesn't look worried. He is a veteran of fights like these.

Ryu: A steel cage? Vega, you lost it. Then again, you really wasn't all there, weren't you?

Ken and Chun Li: Go for the face!

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 04:12 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vega's a wuss.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 04:14 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

no...he's so tough. he can jump and has a faggoty claw. and since he is from SF, then that alone makes him a godtierwink

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Last edited by Sado22 on Apr 12th, 2007 at 11:52 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:50 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
no...he's so tough. he can jump and has a faggoty claw. and since he is from SF, then that alone makes him a godtierwink

Oh really or are you just being a smartass there ?

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 12:32 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abraham-muvic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryu is way too skilled for Vega

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 12:46 PM
abraham-muvic is currently offline Click here to Send abraham-muvic a Private Message Find more posts by abraham-muvic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Ryu and Chun Li sex tape? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ryu gots this in the bag though.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:27 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Remulous
Ryu and Chun Li sex tape? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ryu gots this in the bag though.

It's a running gag I use in this forum. Pam and Tommy has one. So does Paris and Rick, as well as Colin and Nicole. It's really hilarious.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:05 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

are you fracking serious?! in a CAGE MATCH?! vega jumps off the wall avoiding a hadoken, and rips his face off

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:19 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Major Snafu
It's a running gag I use in this forum. Pam and Tommy has one. So does Paris and Rick, as well as Colin and Nicole. It's really hilarious.
I got one too.
Originally posted by judgement hand
are you fracking serious?! in a CAGE MATCH?! vega jumps off the wall avoiding a hadoken, and rips his face off
laughing What is up with you and Vega ripping peoples faces off? laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:43 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Cause Vega's a psychopathic killer with a claw? laughing Gameplay-wise, with both players being around the same skill level, Vega can probably beat Ryu.

Storywise, this will be a good fight, but Ryu's gonna push that mask down Vega's throat. evil face

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:08 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

i wa thinking gameplay wise

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:47 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Cause Vega's a psychopathic killer with a claw? laughing Gameplay-wise, with both players being around the same skill level, Vega can probably beat Ryu.

Storywise, this will be a good fight, but Ryu's gonna push that mask down Vega's throat. evil face

Gameplaywise, the Ryu I'm using is Third Strike Ryu, whereas Vega is the Alpha 3 version.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 01:27 AM