KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake runs the gauntlet

Solid Snake runs the gauntlet
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

Solid Snake runs the gauntlet

Snake is given a mission.He must defeat a host of opponents within 24 hours.After each victory he is teleported to the next opponent.
How for does he get against this roster?He is given all his weapons from the game within each enviroment.However,he must reach each weapon to use it.He isn't equipped with any on him.

1.Paul from Tekken/In the middle of a semi-crowded street.

2.Blanka from street fighter/In the heart of a Brazillian Jungle.

3.Sam fisher from splinter cell/In a warehouse.

4.Duke Nukem/In the middle of an empty Times Square

5.Alber Wesker from Resident Evil/In the Mansion from original RE

6.Dante from Devil May Cry/In the Alaskan wilderness

Hopefully i'm not called an idiot!

I say Dante would be the hardest,and I know he's powerful but I think snake could probably get past all the rest.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 01:07 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He loses at ten.

no expression

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 01:09 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

snake needs his weapons to beat paul/blanka. he kills sam/duke without weapons. he'd put up an interesting fight against wesker without weapons.

he doesn't stand a chance against dante, nomatter what you give him

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 01:24 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

If he can't get to his weapons in time, he wont even make it pass the 1st match. Even with the weapons, he may not beat Wesker and for sure he wont beat Dante.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 04:46 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

1. Snake is a formidable hand to hand fighter. Given the opponents he has fought in hand to hand I give him fair odds against Paul/With weapons Paul is shot in the forhead with the S.O.C.O.M

2. If Snake can get past Paul in h2h then I believe he will definitely get past Blanka/With weapons Blanka is F.A.M.A.S target practice.

3. Sam Fishes dies in h2h/With weapons he gets a nikita missile up his ass.

4. Snake obliterates Duke in h2h/With weapons I say it's dead even. Snake has more finese and training, but Duke's weapons are insane.

5. Wesker is not impressive when taking into consideration Grey Fox & Liquid Snake in h2h/With weapons Wesker gets sniper shot in the throat.

5. Dante wins h2h because of his insane demihuman durability/With weapons Snake is still dead and falls victim to numerous cheesy quotes.

Of course this is assuming Snake gets rest/full health after passing a round.

To be honest I say he might draw with Paul in h2h. He might draw Duke in a firefight, but then again Duke's weapons are insane. Dante definitely stops him.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on May 3rd, 2007 at 06:14 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 06:11 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Characters are not in order.
Snake would have trouble with Paul and Blanka (I mean, Paul can shatter a huge boulder with a punch), but using his equipment he can take them.
He'd take Sam, Duke and Albert without much trouble. And against some of them he wouldn't even need his weapons.
Stops at Dante.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 07:37 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I do think he would have trouble with Paul, but not Blanka. What has Blanka done in the canon SF?

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:22 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I do think he would have trouble with Paul, but not Blanka. What has Blanka done in the canon SF?

Own jungle animals with his bare hands, Snakes not beating Blanka in H2H. He's definetly not beating Paul.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:38 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Own jungle animals with his bare hands, Snakes not beating Blanka in H2H. He's definetly not beating Paul.

Snake has fought and beaten a cybernetically enhanced Grey Fox. His chances are good against Blanka. Owning animals isn't really that impressive and mighty. Now what has Blanka actually accomplished against street fighters?

I do think he can beat Paul, but I also think Paul can give it to him.

Snake's got enough skills to hang with Paul, and his pain endurance can definitely give him the time he needs to subdue Paul.

However this is just my opinion.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:45 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Snake has fought and beaten a cybernetically enhanced Grey Fox. His chances are good against Blanka. Owning animals isn't really that impressive and mighty. Now what has Blanka actually accomplished against street fighters?

Are you serious, So, I suppose the the fact that an average animal can easily overpower a human means nothing?

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Come on you know better than that. It means nothing in the world of video games.

Normally bullets would hit & kill a human being, but in video games you have characters human characters dodging bullets as if they were allergic to them(well they probably are lol)

So what has Blanka done against street fighters?

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:15 PM
mr.smiley

What if the opponents are unaware of Snakes presence?How much greater do you guys think his odds of wining would be then.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:19 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by mr.smiley
What if the opponents are unaware of Snakes presence?How much greater do you guys think his odds of wining would be then.

I think his odds are ok for the most part. If they are unaware, and they probably should be since Snake is a master of Stealth, they die horribly until he reaches Dante.

Then Dante destroys him. Without Weapons, with weapons, unaware; you name it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:20 PM
judgement hand
Back from social life

dante would destroy him

~ the obvious-stating hand of judgement

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:22 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So what has Blanka done against street fighters?

I think we should focus on his abilities more so than his fights. Because when we focus on who bcan beat who, we end up using A>B>C logic which has been abundant lately.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:49 PM
lightness

blanka can also generate electricity but so can volgin. i would say blanka's is more powerful as far as electricity goes.

stealth only prolongs his defeat against dante. since he can't really hurt him with anything. if he's lucky dante's in character and doesnt kill humans.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 12:11 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Snake is a normal human, he can't beat Blanka in H2H (there is no way in hell he will beat Paul if he can't even pass Blanka). Blanka will fry the shit outta Snake in H2H.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 05:11 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by King Nothing
Snake is a normal human, he can't beat Blanka in H2H (there is no way in hell he will beat Paul if he can't even pass Blanka). Blanka will fry the shit outta Snake in H2H.

Sorry but Snake's bio, and his showings disagree with your statement that he is a normal human.

By the way I think you got the order of this gauntlet ****ed up. Paul comes before Blanka.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 05:53 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I think we should focus on his abilities more so than his fights. Because when we focus on who bcan beat who, we end up using A>B>C logic which has been abundant lately.

BS. So we should focus on what? That he can produce electricity? It's not like Snake will be dumb enough to tackle Blanka while he is performing that little stunt. Are you guys forgetting what Snake has accomplished in Twin Snakes? The guy dodges bullets like there's no tomorrow--which speaks of his reaction time. The guy was tortured with electricity, and guess what? He still finished his mission.

Besides they don't call him the man that makes the impossible possible for nothing.

IMO Snake is just being thrown aside because he is not from a fighting game and he is facing off against a SFer. Snake has skills, speed, strength and durability to beat Blanka. The one I'm actually torn with is Paul. You wanna know why? Because Paul, unlike Blanka, has actually proven himself in h2h.

Last edited by Zack Fair on May 4th, 2007 at 06:01 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2007 05:58 AM
Who else?
Who knows?

Sorry but Snake's bio, and his showings disagree with your statement that he is a normal human.
I am well aware of that, but compared to Blanka, who can produce electricity and beat up full grown gorillas and Jaguars, Snake seems most average.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 06:02 AM