KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Prince of Persia vs Link

Prince of Persia vs Link
Started by: kamikz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Prince of Persia vs Link

The Prince of Persia as of Warrior Within vs Twilight Princess Link.

The Prince cannot use any time powers, he wields the water sword and another sword.

Link only has the Hylian Shield and the master sword.

Who wins?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 17th, 2007 09:46 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

I'm thinkin . . . the Prince.

Link has probabaly got strength over him, but the Prince is no scronny punk either. IMO, I think it may be a bit obvious that the Prince is faster and more agile. The guy is like an acrobat with a sword.

Last edited by Who else? on May 18th, 2007 at 07:57 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2007 07:55 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, I kinda agree. The Prince seems like the more skilled swordsman as well.

The thing I could see Link winning on would be his great spin (which would make it really hard for the prince to come close to him), all his other special techniques, and his shield for defence. But with the Prince's crazy jumps he'll probably get around his defences.

Strength? Well, I donno. Link did stop a goat in it's tracks, then tossed it on it's back. That require some brute strength all right. But the Prince does sick things to, like swinging around bars easy as shit, pulling himself up from ledges in some seconds only using his arm strength, etc. Anyone who for example does parkour, knows how freakin much strength you need for that as well. I donno actually.

But yeah, I'd say the Prince takes it, in a pretty hard fight.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 08:44 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol a goat? i could throw a goat on its back laughing out loud what type of goat

anyway yeh id say the prince, not only do i like him more but hes a more skilled swordsmen i think

Old Post May 18th, 2007 08:48 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

This will definetly be a good bout.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 08:57 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol a goat? i could throw a goat on its back laughing out loud what type of goat

anyway yeh id say the prince, not only do i like him more but hes a more skilled swordsmen i think

You could throw a stampeding goat who is running towards you in full speed, nearly the size of you, on it's back? I doubt it. I mean, literally THROW it on it's back as well, not just tripping it. Like up in the air then down.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:02 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kamikz
You could throw a stampeding goat who is running towards you in full speed, nearly the size of you, on it's back? I doubt it. I mean, literally THROW it on it's back as well, not just tripping it. Like up in the air then down.

not one the size of me, i was just imagining a billy goat, like...quarter the size of me, those little ones big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:30 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol, ok! stick out tongue

Old Post May 19th, 2007 10:57 PM
mr.smiley

I think Link wins a popularity contest,but gets KTFO by the Prince if they ever clashed blades.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:05 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

Originally posted by Burning thought

that makes 2 of us

~ the cosigning hand of judgement

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:51 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think Link wins a popularity contest,but gets KTFO by the Prince if they ever clashed blades.
Ditto

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 20th, 2007 06:55 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

The Prince just has to flip around like a circus acrobat and hit Link while doing that and thats that

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 09:38 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link loses cause PIS won't be at work in this fight.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 09:40 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote