KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » General Bison vs. Akuma

General Bison vs. Akuma
Started by: His Airness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Child Rebel
Blackout

General Bison vs. Akuma

who wins?

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:22 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

i'd say akuma.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:44 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Wrong forum. wink

Old Post May 21st, 2007 01:43 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Wrong forum. wink

It's a comic. no expression

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:38 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

there is a comic, but it was a game first. And for the record, Gouki killed Bison in SF2.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:47 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Akuma has always stomped Bison.

Is there something different about this version of the characters?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 03:26 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
there is a comic, but it was a game first. And for the record, Gouki killed Bison in SF2.
in a very vicious yet effortless way.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:16 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: General Bison vs. Akuma

Originally posted by His Airness
who wins?

akuma

thank u bz

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:34 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by King KAM
in a very vicious yet effortless way.

Effortless for him, sure. I'd hardly call the Shun Goku Satsu effortless by any normal measure stick out tongue

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:19 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Trickster, didnt you meant SF Alpha 2?

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:21 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixTeen

Akuma = Overrated

Akuma never challeged Bison to a fight and beat him

he came and sneak attacked him with his most powerful move and it was a weak form of Bison at that.

SFA3 times why didn't Akuma try that crap then huh?

cos he wud of got his ass handed to him thats why.

say suttin!!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:00 PM
sixTeen is currently offline Click here to Send sixTeen a Private Message Find more posts by sixTeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Akuma = Overrated

Truth.

~Sado

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:04 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

How was the Bison of the Alpha series any weaker than before? Was there something in the story that remarked to that that im not recalling now?

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:32 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Bison is only weaker in Street Fighter 2.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:48 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by sixTeen
Akuma = Overrated

Akuma never challeged Bison to a fight and beat him

he came and sneak attacked him with his most powerful move and it was a weak form of Bison at that.

SFA3 times why didn't Akuma try that crap then huh?

cos he wud of got his ass handed to him thats why.

say suttin!!!!

For one, he didn't sneak attack, if you watch the animation, Akuma did it from the front.

For two, Akuma would be the only character who could have killed Bison at that stage, the only reason Bison actually lost to anyone else was because he wasn't using the Psycho Drive at all times.

Please try not to formulate crap like that.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:58 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixTeen

Originally posted by olympian
How was the Bison of the Alpha series any weaker than before? Was there something in the story that remarked to that that im not recalling now?

Akuma killed Bison in SF2. Bison was considerably weaker then.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 07:32 AM
sixTeen is currently offline Click here to Send sixTeen a Private Message Find more posts by sixTeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixTeen

[QUOTE=8962669]Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
[B]For one, he didn't sneak attack, if you watch the animation, Akuma did it from the front.

Sneak attacks dont have to be from behind.

For two, Akuma would be the only character who could have killed Bison at that stage,

Correction Akuma would be the only character who MIGHT have BEEN ABLE TO kill Bison at that stage,

Akuma is always looking for his strongest rival. In SFA3 that would have been Bison he didn't go lookin 4 Bison?
Akuma kicked Ryu's ass didnt kill him said he'd let him get stronger or some crap
fought Gen didn't kill him stopped when he realised he was sick

but SF2 saw the Bison in a weak form didn't say let him get back to his best then fight him no. showed no remorsed and just killed him.

I just gotta ask why

And personally I think its cos he was afraid of Bison.

WOT!!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 07:48 AM
olympian

Originally posted by sixTeen
Akuma killed Bison in SF2. Bison was considerably weaker then.

Was there a retcon of sorts? Didnt he did that in SF*Alpha* 2?

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 09:12 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Well, it was never stated if Bison was killed by surprise. Gouki simply appeared and killed him, those are the exact words and exact events.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 11:50 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Well, it was never stated if Bison was killed by surprise. Gouki simply appeared and killed him, those are the exact words and exact events.

exactly

i read that he killed him in surprise and i have read a long time back that

Bison offerd him a place in Shadowloo but he didn't take the offer and killed Bison. It was a short fight. He was inferior to him.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 12:16 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote