KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » M. Bison vs Ash Crimson

Green Flames or Psycho Flames?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
M. Bison wins 5 50.00%
Ash Crimson wins 1 10.00%
Draw. They both kill each other. 0 0%
Kyo, Kagura and Iori maul Ash whereas half the SF cast maim Bison 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

M. Bison vs Ash Crimson
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

M. Bison vs Ash Crimson

With the Orochi seal and Iori's Orochi flames mastered, Ash Crimson decides to make his move against the one person who could stop him: the Shadowlaw warlord General M. Bison.

While in Hong Kong, Ash confronts the Chinese Dolls Xiayu and Yanyu and throws down a challenge to their boss:

To General Bison, the so-called Dread Man in Red:

Your flames are no match for mine. I hold the Orochi power once belonged to Iori Yagami. I challenge you to a battle of the flames to see once and for all which is stronger: my newly-accquired Orochi flames or your Psycho Power.

At Miriganka Island, where the Shadowlaw World Headquarters is located, Bison receives the challenge (more like a death wish) from the two Chinese Dolls.

Ah, a way to break the monotony, Bison thinks as he dons his cape and hat. I can use the distraction.

Bison boards his VTOL, and heads for Hong Kong. Hours later, Ash receives word that Bison is in the city and is given a designated meeting place.

Ash arrives on time. He sees Bison, drenched in his Psycho Flames, hovering in midair.

The flames extinguish as Bison continues to look down on the newcomer.

Bison: Punctual. I like that in my quarry.

Ash shows off his green flames.

Ash: Quite a flashy entrance.

With blinding speed, Ash performs his Nivose, somersaulting into the air, a trail of green flames coming from his feet, ala Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. Bison warps out of range, but is a fraction of a second late, since his cape is a casualty of Ash's attack.

Bison then counterattacks with a Psycho Crusher. Ash barely has time to avoid the attack as Bison lands on the ground, discarding his cape. From the VTOL, Juni appears with a new cape, which Bison accepts wordlessly as he drapes it around his massive shoulders. Juni departs as Bison, as well as Ash goes into his stance.

Bison: You'll make a nice addition to my forces. You're no Yagami, but you'll manage nicely.

Ash: Heh. You groveling at my feet will be my reward. Get ready!

Bison: Suit yourself. But remember these words: Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed!

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on May 24th, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2007 11:31 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This would be a hell of a fight. If it was SF2 Bison, he'd narrowly lose (or maybe lose by alot, I'm not sure exactly how strong current Ash is.....). Looks like SFA Bison, so I'd say he wins. But Ash makes him remember him.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 04:12 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

i doubt ash would confront someone like bison like that. he'd rather trick him into something and use some cunning strategy to weaken him.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 05:22 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ASh isn't weak people. did i mention that he wrecked up South Town just for kicks.

~Sado

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:50 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Did I mention w/some matches & lighter fluid I could do the same thing? Am I ready for Bison? This mean that whoever started the Chicago fire is ready to take on Bison too?
quote: (post)
Originally posted by lightness
i doubt ash would confront someone like bison like that. he'd rather trick him into something and use some cunning strategy to weaken him.
Ditto. Ash is a slick, sneaky one

Old Post May 25th, 2007 04:35 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually, Ash didn't start the fire as much as he CREATED it you dumbass!!!! watch the anime again (can't be TOO much of an effort, since the KoF anime is only 4 mintues per episode).

~Sado

Old Post May 25th, 2007 06:46 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
actually, Ash didn't start the fire as much as he CREATED it you dumbass!!!
no expression Watch yourself mane. I know he created it fool(Dude has his flames & Iori's{& Ash himself is a flame}. I know this already) , but all he did was burn shit up. I've watched those a bunch of times 'cause I liked the series. Kyo, Iori or K' or anybody else w/fire could have done the same. Burning shit up is nice, but it won't save this flame from Bison.

Last edited by I-Drop on May 25th, 2007 at 10:36 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:31 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Bison can create fires as well.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

& fly, mind control & other types o' shit. He's too versatile.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:39 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by brainchild81
& fly, mind control & other types o' shit. He's too versatile.
He can also possible make doubles of himself and, possibly destroy projectiles.

Last edited by Classic NES on May 25th, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:57 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
He can also possible make doubles of himself and, possibly destroy projectiles.

He can destroy regular projectiles with his Psycho Banish in CvSNK (DP+P).

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:39 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

I whole heartedly believe in the 4th option, but yeah, Bison is gonna steam role over Ash, Dio style.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:53 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Dio style? Harsh.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 03:05 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

It's one of my most favorite supers.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 03:30 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote