KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ash Crimson vs Kazuya Mishima

Ash Crimson vs Kazuya Mishima
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ash Crimson vs Kazuya Mishima

Snafu the Great's Notes: A personal thanks goes to my buddy 'Evil Ed' for suggesting this battle.

Kazuya Mishima manages to regain control of the Mishima Financial Empire.

However, unlike some 20 years ago, he does not repeat the same mistakes. Instead, he continues to follow the same principles that his now-late father had once followed.

But now, he has a new problem.

Someone is attacking various M.F.E. backed businesses and interests all over the world, causing massive damage. Their calling card is the green flames that are present.

Kazuya, being the hands-on person he is, decides to set a trap. At a M.F.E. warehouse in Tokyo Bay, he lies in wait. Fortunately, he doesn't have to wait long.

A long figure in red appears. Kazuya is thrown off at first, given his feminine appearance, but it is a man....wielding green flames.

Ash Crimson, deciding that he'd give Kyo Kusanagi a break, turns his sights on the new boss of the Mishima Financial Empire. this time, however, Ash has played right into Kazuya's trap.

Ash stops as he hears the familiar CLICK of a gun. It's Kazuya, armed with a Desert Eagle, and it is aimed at the back of Ash's head. The Tekken Force (now loyal to Kazuya, since he pays them better) is also there, machine guns aimed, ready to blast Ash to the moon on Kazuya's command.

However, Kazuya orders the men to stand down and hands off the D. Eagle to a member. He is going to handle this little upstart himself.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:40 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:45 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

kazuya takes off ash's fagotty hairband and strangles him with it

~the not homophobic hand of judgement

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:27 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ash ignites a green flame on his fist only to have it extinguished as by kazuya who blows it out like a birthday cake. Kazuya grins, and yells:
"POOF, POW, SURPRISE!!!" and punches him in the face.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:34 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!! dave chappelleHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!
!!!!!!!

~THE RAPPING HAND OF JUDGEMENT

p.s. RAP SUCKS THE ASS!!

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:37 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by judgement hand

p.s. RAP SUCKS THE ASS!!

Well, now a days, yeah.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:54 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Well it sucks if you only listen to the garbage on the radio. There is still some good stuff out there. You just have to look for it.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:43 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Originally posted by Major Snafu
Snafu the Great's Notes: A personal thanks goes to my buddy 'Evil Ed' for suggesting this battle.

Kazuya Mishima manages to regain control of the Mishima Financial Empire.

However, unlike some 20 years ago, he does not repeat the same mistakes. Instead, he continues to follow the same principles that his now-late father had once followed.

But now, he has a new problem.

Someone is attacking various M.F.E. backed businesses and interests all over the world, causing massive damage. Their calling card is the green flames that are present.

Kazuya, being the hands-on person he is, decides to set a trap. At a M.F.E. warehouse in Tokyo Bay, he lies in wait. Fortunately, he doesn't have to wait long.

A long figure in red appears. Kazuya is thrown off at first, given his feminine appearance, but it is a man....wielding green flames.

Ash Crimson, deciding that he'd give Kyo Kusanagi a break, turns his sights on the new boss of the Mishima Financial Empire. this time, however, Ash has played right into Kazuya's trap.

Ash stops as he hears the familiar CLICK of a gun. It's Kazuya, armed with a Desert Eagle, and it is aimed at the back of Ash's head. The Tekken Force (now loyal to Kazuya, since he pays them better) is also there, machine guns aimed, ready to blast Ash to the moon on Kazuya's command.

However, Kazuya orders the men to stand down and hands off the D. Eagle to a member. He is going to handle this little upstart himself.
I aint touchin this one with a 10 ft pole.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:45 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ash ignites a green flame on his fist only to have it extinguished as by kazuya who blows it out like a birthday cake. Kazuya grins, and yells: "POOF, POW, SURPRISE!!!" and punches him in the face.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
good one emp!

as for the fight.....hmmm.....the way I see it, Kazuya will lose to Iori but I think with his focused style he can take down Orochi Iori (if he's allowed Devil at least). Ash too defeated Orochi Iori.

hmmm.....raw power is with Kauzya. speed is probably with the fagking...err....fagqueen. flames give ash the edge but for Kazuya it doesn't mean squat since people in Tekken take down firebreathing dragons with their barehands. experience, Kazuya as well. Ash has the advantage of teleportation.

hmmm.....i guess I hate to say it but Ash may take this one.
Ash 6/10

~Sado

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:11 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kafuya Mifima wins

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 26th, 2007 06:02 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by StyleTime
Well it sucks if you only listen to the garbage on the radio. There is still some good stuff out there. You just have to look for it.

Yeah, but if your trying to get into a genre isn't the radio the first thing you hear?

Old Post May 26th, 2007 06:57 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing I only listen to the quality, conscious, hardcore stuff like "Chicken Noodle Soup" & that song about lipgloss. Not THAT's music Hip ho @it's best. Kids Bop is awesome toosad "Ash wins because his powers allow him to be a good arsonist. He's unstoppable because he's good @causing property damage."

Last edited by I-Drop on May 26th, 2007 at 08:06 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:51 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

"Chicken Little Soup". . . I hate you brain sad

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:01 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing I edited & made it a lot worse.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:05 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It's Poppin' !!

Reminds me of the girls I went to school with.

EDIT: who can forget this classic

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:06 PM