KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs. Ryu

Ganon vs. Ryu
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon vs. Ryu

I don't know why but I really felt like posting this. BTW this is SF Ryu not DOA.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Last edited by Violent2Dope on Jun 8th, 2007 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 08:21 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

BTW I think Ganon wins but I'll wait for a post to give my reaons. Battle takes place on the Death Egg. Why? Because I said so.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 02:30 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon just to piss remy off.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 02:44 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xenogears
Ganon just to piss remy off.
Honestly that's part of the reason I made this thread but why?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:00 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since no one else is posting(meanies sad ) I will give my reasons why Ganondorf wins. He is a verypowerful dark magician with the Triforce of Power to amp it, is very strong physically and can easily throw Ryu across the Death Egg, is very fast despite his size, and is also a master swordsman. Also he will probably be invulnerable to Ryu's attacks so I see no way Ryu can win.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 05:46 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ryu from breath of fire owns ganon.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 07:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Once again, who?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:05 PM
shin_remy

F*CK GANON

this is a spite thread!! Creating a thread to annoy somebody on this forum is not respected!!

Especially when you're NEW!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:50 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

YEAH!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Kazenji

Without the Master sword? Is he Link, the only one who can use it?

This answer both of those questions: No, are you friggin' blind?! What the hell made you think that?!

Last edited by Raijin on Jun 9th, 2007 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:58 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_remy
F*CK GANON

this is a spite thread!! Creating a thread to annoy somebody on this forum is not respected!!

Especially when you're NEW!!
I admit what you said did sorta influence my decisionj to make this and for that I'm sorry, but I do want to hear your opinions on this topic. Oh and isn't it only spite if the oponent is so ridiculously outclassed in every level? If it was sumthin like Jedah vs. Ryu, yeah that would be spite.

Last edited by Violent2Dope on Jun 9th, 2007 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:00 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by IceJaw

This answer both of those questions: No, are you friggin' blind?! What the hell made you think that?!

Ummmmmm no i'm not blind and obvisouly you don't know what ryu (BOF) is capable of.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 02:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Without Ganondorf's invulnerability, Ryu can kill him. In fact this way a lot of people could.

However, with his immunity to everything except the Master Sword, only someone with the Master Sword can kill Ganondorf. I think that's correct.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 02:27 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Since no one else is posting(meanies sad ) I will give my reasons why Ganondorf wins. He is a verypowerful dark magician with the Triforce of Power to amp it, is very strong physically and can easily throw Ryu across the Death Egg, is very fast despite his size, and is also a master swordsman. Also he will probably be invulnerable to Ryu's attacks so I see no way Ryu can win.

??Ganondorf??fast?? What? Ganondorf is as slow.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 02:50 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Xenogears
Without Ganondorf's invulnerability, Ryu can kill him. In fact this way a lot of people could.

However, with his immunity to everything except the Master Sword, only someone with the Master Sword can kill Ganondorf. I think that's correct.
Exactly.

And I know what BOF3 Ryu is capable of.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:06 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Exactly.

And I know what BOF3 Ryu is capable of.

Yea capable of destroying the whole planet but of course he won't he's a goody little too shoes.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 12:09 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Exactly.

And I know what BOF4 Ryu is capable of.

Correction.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:20 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
??Ganondorf??fast?? What? Ganondorf is as slow.
No he's not only in gameplay is he slow. In WW when he knocked out Link he rushed up to him surprisingly fast and also in TP Ganon broke out of his chains and in an instant rushed up and killed a sage with a punch.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:22 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also you people don't give Ganondorf enough credit. In gameplay he may act like a sluggish simple minded retard but in actuality he's very powerful. Think about this, in OoT the first thing he did was put a curse on The Great Deku Tree(who is a spirit, which are second only to Gods in the Zelda Universe) which eventually led to his death. He also did something similar to Lord Jabu Jabu but didn't kill him(both curses involved their bodies being filled with monsters...Weird). After this, Ganon attacked the castle and killed it's King(not sure if he did this single handedly, but when you go into the town there's nothing else attacking it so it's probable). After he recieved the Triforce of Power, he ruled all of Hyrule unopposed for seven years. During these years, Ganon sent monsters to keep the temples under control(except the Temple of Time since it's so close to him there was no need). In the Forest Temple all of Kokiri was overrun with monsters and Saria was kidnapped and imprisoned in the temple and was guarded by Phantom Ganon, in the Fire Temple he revived the dragon Volvagia and kidnapped all the Gorons to feed him, froze Zora's Domain and sent Morpha to guard the Water Temple, freed Bongo Bongo who destroyed Kakariko village and guarded the Shadow Temple, and had Twinrova make sure the Spirit Sage wouldn't hear her call. Also his powers have more to them than playing volleyball. On the brink of death he released what was left of his power to destroy the room around them and cursed his castle to make it collapse. That was all OoT feats but some other ones are in WW he destroyed the entire Greatfich Island in an attemt to steal Nayru's Pearl. He is also capable of possessing other bodies as shown when he possessed Zelda in TP.Ganondorf also fought Midna and won when her power was amped by the Fused Shadows(which made her strong enough to break his barrier around the castle). Ganon also has hundreds of years of experience over him and is a master swordsman.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:49 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Correction.

And also BOF 3 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:08 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Wha?

I corrected myself, 3 was a misstype.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 08:35 AM