KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan vs Kasumi and Ayane

Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan vs Kasumi and Ayane
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kimg Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan vs Kasumi and Ayane

Kaphwan Taekowndo vs Mugen Tenshin Ninjitsu.

With Kasumi back in the Mugen Tenshin clan (Hayate, despite the disapproval, has ordered the death sentence lifted), the feud between the Destined Kunoichi and the Female Tengu has simmered down into a rivalry.

Which they put to the side as they are in Seoul, since they have heard that Alpha-151 was seen around the Seoul offices of DOATEC and Hayate sends them both in to investigate.

Unfortunately, they arrive too late, since Alpha is long gone from Seoul. Disappointed, they decide to hang around Seoul before returning to Japan.

It is there they decide to visit the local dojang of a famous Taekowndo master, Kim Kaphwan. Kim isn't there, but his two sons are, Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan, with their 'uncle,' Jhun Hoon.

Not liking where this is going, Kasumi warns Ayane of outside fighting. Ayane ignores her and throws down the challenge to the two boys. Dong Hwan accepts on behalf of the Kaphwan familf, much to Jae Hoon's chargin.

Attachment: vs.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 03:29 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Taekowndo sucks, so Hoon and Hwan lose.smile

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 03:35 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

that picture alone tells the whole story.
they are just teenagers so they get distracted by that amount of cleavages. Kim Jae Hoon tries to do the phoenix combo but the bird doesn't shreak like usual and winds up making the mating call.

Kim then jumps in to tell them to concentrate but has to make a run for it when asuka and his wife come to beat him up again.

~Sado

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:08 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
TKD is actually VERY effective. it depends on the practicioner.

i know you guyz are just talking about games, but in reality, TKD can be effective. perfect example would be Lyoto Machida. he's a TKD practicioner with a background in MMA. the way he incorporates TKD in his fights is amazing. it's the reason why he's undefeated at 10-0.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:30 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 07:52 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

brawling>>>>>>>>>>martial arts
fixed
QFT

~Sado

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 07:57 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
fixed
QFT

~Sado

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 08:04 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

fine fine let me fix that:
SADO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XENOGEARS

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 08:08 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

SADOGEARS>>>>>>XENOSAMA

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 08:24 AM
StyleTime

My girls win quite handily. The Tae Kwon Do guys aren't quite on the level of the sisters.
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
TKD is actually VERY effective. it depends on the practicioner.

i know you guyz are just talking about games, but in reality, TKD can be effective. perfect example would be Lyoto Machida. he's a TKD practicioner with a background in MMA. the way he incorporates TKD in his fights is amazing. it's the reason why he's undefeated at 10-0.

True. Unfortunately, most Tae Kwon Do dojangs completely suck.

Also, Xenogears wtf?

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 21st, 2007 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 04:13 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Kaphwan Taekowndo vs Mugen Tenshin Ninjitsu.

With Kasumi back in the Mugen Tenshin clan (Hayate, despite the disapproval, has ordered the death sentence lifted), the feud between the Destined Kunoichi and the Female Tengu has simmered down into a rivalry.

Which they put to the side as they are in Seoul, since they have heard that Alpha-151 was seen around the Seoul offices of DOATEC and Hayate sends them both in to investigate.

Unfortunately, they arrive too late, since Alpha is long gone from Seoul. Disappointed, they decide to hang around Seoul before returning to Japan.

It is there they decide to visit the local dojang of a famous Taekowndo master, Kim Kaphwan. Kim isn't there, but his two sons are, Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan, with their 'uncle,' Jhun Hoon.

Not liking where this is going, Kasumi warns Ayane of outside fighting. Ayane ignores her and throws down the challenge to the two boys. Dong Hwan accepts on behalf of the Kaphwan familf, much to Jae Hoon's chargin.
No way in hell are Kasumi's thighs that thick. She's not made to look like Chun Li.
Originally posted by StyleTime
Also, Xenogears wtf?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 04:36 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

fixed
QFT

~Sado
Bullshit. Any Martial Art be it Wrestling, Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, or whatever beats brawling.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:09 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Xenogears

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:28 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Violent2Dope

the art doesn't suck.. the people who have a full time job, practice TKD on the side and get black belt are the ones who suck .. you cant do taekwondo casually (even getting black belt via casual training) and brag that you know it... you gotta make it your life if you want to be a showcase of what taekwondo is capable of.. this goes for any art

in any case... Dong Hwan is a lazy bastard and will result in the team losing

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:50 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kayane and Ayumi.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:51 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Bullshit. Any Martial Art be it Wrestling, Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, or whatever beats brawling.

sex>>>>>fighting mad

anyway, sonny, when was the last time you won a fight using martial arts? the closer the art is to brawling the better chances are for the user...which is why vale todo, kick boxing and boxing are the most efficient forms of fighitng today. stuff like taekwondo etc get less and less effective in a fight.
take it from me, foo! ore-sama is a boxer!

~Sado

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 11:09 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Kasumi and Ayane win. I mean come on? Who in their right mind would try to hit Kasumi?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 11:19 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would spank her and ayane too evil face

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 11:26 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

sex>>>>>fighting mad

anyway, sonny, when was the last time you won a fight using martial arts? the closer the art is to brawling the better chances are for the user...which is why vale todo, kick boxing and boxing are the most efficient forms of fighitng today. stuff like taekwondo etc get less and less effective in a fight.
take it from me, foo! ore-sama is a boxer!

~Sado
You confused me when you said brawling. Boxing counts as martial arts. Oh and it's only the people who take some martial arts at the side who suck at it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:03 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed V2D.
can i call you dope? sad

~The New Avatar Holding Sado-sama

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:07 PM