KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » K' versus Ken Masters

K' versus Ken Masters
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

K' versus Ken Masters

"che"
K' spits on the pavement as he stops walked. He remains standing, his eyes gazing ahead of him without any emotion. Despite his lanky appearance one look at his powerful shoulders and the stubborn scowl on his face is enough to betray his fighting powers. The steam rises over the alley, the police car sirens, the screetching of cars and the usual forbidding stillness of the night.
"What do you want?" he finally calls out.
He turns around and faces the open side of the alley. Silent. Alert.

Slightly startled at being discovered, a blonde man steps out from the shadows. Doning a red karate gi, his hands casually resting on the black belt proudly displayed at his waist, he regards K' with an arrogant smile. Sizing up to him, K' notices the gold hiragane inscriptions of 'wind', 'fire', 'water' and 'mountain' on the man's belt.
"Well, I didn't think you'd discover me...you're better than you look, junior!" the man says, his voice drowned in arrogance.

K' doesn't flinch at the mocking remark. He is mind is empty. Without any emotions.
"What do you want?"

The man widens his footings, tossing his long bangs off his face.
"Me? Want? Well that is pretty obvious isn't it?"

K' loosens his footings, lets his arms dangle, shaking off any traces of stress from his whole frame. Motion and fluidity was the key of his style. Slowly his face breaks into a grin.
"You could have said that without wasting my time...you have a name...or do I just call you 'pretty boy'?"

The man starts walking towards him steadily, his eyes never once leaving sight of K', his face smiling but fully focused. K's words didn't effect him either.
"Name's Masters...Ken Masters. And if you're not as dumb as you look, that is a hint!"

Without warning Ken lashed out with left jab. K' bobbed his head to the side and again to avoid the following jab. Ken stepped forward with a right hook but K' parried it with ease, snapping forward with an uppercut of his own. Ken dodged it and struck out with a flurry of jabs and uppercuts that didn't land home as K' created a ring of fire that forced Ken on the backfoot.
"Ho...didn't see that one coming!" Ken smirked as he dusted his gi.
K' stood to his full hieght and pierced him with an arrogant grin.
"Don't underestimate me..."

Without warning he lunged at Ken with a jump knee attack. Ken ducked under it and brought a sharp roundhouse towards K's temples in a single fluid motion. K' ducked in the nick of time and brought up his gloved hand to block the following backhand. Without wasting a second, he hoped back to avoid the tell-tale backspin aimed at his midsection.
"Not bad," he thought as he landed. He knew a fight can't be won by being on the defensive and instantly lunged forward with his minute spike that Ken barely blocked. Ken rolled back with the impact of the powerful kick. Upon regaining their footings both warrior rose up in the air, their fists engulfed in crimson flames.
"SHORYUKEN!"
"CROW BITE!"

The impact of the simultaneous exchange made them both reel backwards, grinning as they did so. This was going to be fun.

Who will win this fight: The Unyeilding Umber Flame K Dash or the Master of The Flaming Dragon Ken Masters?

~The Cool Intro Writing Sado-sama

Last edited by Sado22 on Jul 2nd, 2007 at 08:02 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 07:51 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladies_Man_666

Power wise it's K' I think. Skills and exprience goes to Ken. K' gains an advantage due to his teleport powers, strong defence and speed. Ken is perhaps as good as one of the greatest fighter of all times, Ryu. I guess K' wins because of the power, though I'm not 100% sure about it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 11:11 AM
Ladies_Man_666 is currently offline Click here to Send Ladies_Man_666 a Private Message Find more posts by Ladies_Man_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ken Masters is a 10 time US martial arts champion for god's sake!
i dont know much about this K dude but is he the guy who has white hair, blue outfir and uses capoeira?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 11:44 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Capoeira? You mistook him for Soiree Meyra. K's fighting style is closer to Jet Kune Do (maybe some elements of Vale Tudo also included and a lot of improvisation).

K' is not the one to be intimidated by fancy titles- he's actually the youngest one in KOF elite, being 3 times champion even before he was 20. His strongest points (besides speed and firepower) are his ability to improvise because of which he's real fighting genius and his patience (Ken gets cocky pretty easily).
But even though it's just enough for K' to win 6\10. As much as I love K', I have to agree that Ken is really dangerous opponent and the victiry won't be easy for K'.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:17 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ken wins easily.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:38 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Ken wins easily.

(please log in to view the image)
laughing

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:45 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Nice cat (goes to trick my own cat into posing for Snipercide move- sometimes a nice piece of meat and some rubber bands and balls work wonders with cats) smile
But cat isn't the major reason for Ken's victory at all... It would be really difficult for Ken to win at all... K' is different from those pathetic schoolgirls, isn't he?

And K' has all he needs to win that 6\10. But not more... Ken's fighting skills are nothing to underestimate, but he has several disadvantages that can be easily exploited by K'.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:05 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ken wins after a close fight.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:06 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one liked my intro...? sad

*runs upstairs, jumps face first on his bed and starts crying like a girl*

~The Heartbroken Sado-sama
colone..........Ken is THREE times Us championship winner.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:52 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

So the score is equal, and K' was 3 times KOF champion being at least more younger than Ken (first time when he was just 16, and last time at the age of 18). At that age Ken was just a dojo dork if I'm not mistaken.
And Sado...your intro shows true love for K'. I especially love the lines:

quote:
K' spits on the pavement as he stops walked. He remains standing, his eyes gazing ahead of him without any emotion. Despite his lanky appearance one look at his powerful shoulders and the stubborn scowl on his face is enough to betray his fighting powers.

quote:
Without warning Ken lashed out with left jab. K' bobbed his head to the side and again to avoid the following jab. Ken stepped forward with a right hook but K' parried it with ease, snapping forward with an uppercut of his own. Ken dodged it and struck out with a flurry of jabs and uppercuts that didn't land home as K' created a ring of fire that forced Ken on the backfoot.
"Ho...didn't see that one coming!" Ken smirked as he dusted his gi.
K' stood to his full hieght and pierced him with an arrogant grin.
"Don't underestimate me..."

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:33 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
So the score is equal, and K' was 3 times KOF champion being at least more younger than Ken (first time when he was just 16, and last time at the age of 18). At that age Ken was just a dojo dork if I'm not mistaken.

yeah only K' didn't beat up on a bunch of no-name nobodies like Ken. K' won a tournament which had established legends like Terry, Ryo, Kyo, Iori, Athena, Takuma, Joe etc. its just simply so much more impressive than the losers Ken beat up on. also K' happened to be fighting advanced humans and godtiers like Krizalid, Originail Zero, Zero and Igniz.
K has better speed than Ken, better combinations, more fighitng experience and more power. He can also teleport and his fighting style is though jeetkuando, is an unorthodox personalization of it...something Ken hasn't seen before. On the other hand, K' will be pretty much familiar with Ken's move due to Yuri, Robert and Ryo being in the tournaments that he's been in.

quote:
And Sado...your intro shows true love for K'.

thanks. K' ROCKS big grin
see ya.

~Sado

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:42 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

K' is more patient and definitely more talented that so-called "natural-born fighter" Ken when it comes down to fighting (or at least to potential since K' is actually the YOUNGEST KOF champion from all of them- Kyo, Iori and Terry are all older than him, so he's the youngest member of Big Four). When it comes down to improvisation, K' is one of the best there is. His style is unorthodoxal.

On the other hand, Ken is older, more experienced and not a pushover...K' wins, but after one hell of a fight which would be pretty even. To win, K' would have to be defencive and wait for Ken starting get cocky and making mistakes...which is in Ken's character.

K' wins like 6/10. And it will be the fight worth to see.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:45 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Sado, by the way, have you seen the second episode of DMC anime? (I know that's offtopic, but I'm just wondering). The thing with the bike (demonic energy speedup) was rather nice (in game pretty much the same thing is used on shotguns)...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:49 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

K' triumphing over Terry is the exact reason why I hate KOF plots.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:52 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched it last week. yeah it was pretty good. i was mainly happy to see Lady. her intro was cool where she shoots the guy and the part where dante impaled the bike and she jumps in with the bazooka was coolsmile
i think Dante always losing bets will be the running joke of the series laughing

by the way, is it following any storyline? I've only played DMC3.

~Sado

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:54 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

K' didn't exactly triumph over Terry. in 2001 terry was still the unbeaten wolf.
you know, that is why i like Tekken storylines in one respect: you at least know who beat who.

for the past 10 years almost everything is guess work, aside from who won it. terry never wins KOF and is still unbeaten....even though he has lost by timeover. it doesn't make sense. stupid SNK. mad

~Sado

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:57 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

It's most likely between DMC 3 and DMC 1, I think... it covers "missed ages"...I hope there would be more cool stuff with devil arms there.

And as for Terry losing to K'... I also can say that I HATE people who worship Terry more than he (being legendary one, though) deserve, based, for example, on that non-canon and PIS-based victory over avatar of Mars, and think that Tery is a god himself based just on it.

Terry is strong, but that's not the reason to hate other members of Big Four. Save your hate for Ass Creamasson, people...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 07:00 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Terry should be called unKOed wolf actually. He was defeated, he just wasn't KOed...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 07:03 PM
shin_remy

Ken beated Ryu in sf2 canon and he beated Urien in sf 3 3s. they are not nobody's!! and he beated many strong fighters in uncanon story's including Gill!!!

There are just a few who can beat ken in the sf universe and those are the ones who can beat Ryu

I think Ken Masters can win from K'. But not with ease!!!!

Ken wins in a close fight

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 07:04 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
It's most likely between DMC 3 and DMC 1, I think... it covers "missed ages"...I hope there would be more cool stuff with devil arms there.

yeah me too. is that little girl actually a character from the game? and when is that chick from DMC1 coming? the one who looks like his mother?

quote:
And as for Terry losing to K'... I also can say that I HATE people who worship Terry more than he (being legendary one, though) deserve, based, for example, on that non-canon and PIS-based victory over avatar of Mars, and think that Tery is a god himself based just on it.

laughing

quote:
Terry is strong, but that's not the reason to hate other members of Big Four. Save your hate for Ass Creamasson, people...

you seen the "comics and anime" page on my site?

anyway there is one thing though, charlote. K' and Kyo and Iori have also taken down gods (with help of course) but they've done it too. at least Terry didn't do it canonwise since the anime aren't canon. the way i see it, putting out gods only shows that they are powerful as hell.

~Sado

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 07:13 PM