KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Heihachi Mishima vs Hayate and Ayane

Heihachi Mishima vs Hayate and Ayane
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Heihachi Mishima vs Hayate and Ayane

The Mishima Financial Empire has been on the radar of the Mugen Tenshin clan for some time. Mainly because its owner, Heihachi Mishima has bought out DOATEC.

When the M.F.E. is found to be sponsoring a tournament (not the Iron Fist Tournament), Hayate and Ayane decide to compete. Hayate goes undercover as Ein while Ayane goes as herself.

But the ever-scheming Heihachi knows who they are. Not having a good match in a while, Heihachi takes them both on in an endurance match.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:53 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

....Ayane can take Heihachi by herself. Hayate would put up a good fight against Heihachi.

Both is overkill. Heihachi looses soundly.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 9th, 2007 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:56 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hachi goes down. Thongman is thongman no more sad

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:59 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't think Hayate would put up a fight against Heihachi by his lonesome, but luckily for him his little sister will save his ass...again.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Heihachi loses since he's getting double teamed.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:43 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

DOA sucks donkey balls!
Just juggs and butts! button-mashing, counter after counter after f*cking counter!
Made by and for middled-aged japanese perverts!
The guy who created it was chared for molestation for f*ck's sake!
You are not a fighting game fan if you own DOA
Heiachi wins by defalt

BTW - VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!, Tekken fans know it, so do SC fans as well as MK fans but its always them DOA clownboys that think their game is the best!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:58 PM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I don't think DOA sucking donkey balls (Which it does now a days) is relevant to this thread.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:04 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Dude

Heihachi is dead..... not!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:57 PM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't think Hayate would put up a fight against Heihachi by his lonesome.
Neither do I. He'd have enough trouble fighting Heihachi with his sword even.
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi loses since he's getting double teamed.
Pretty much.
Originally posted by colonelf40
DOA sucks donkey balls!
Just juggs and butts! button-mashing, counter after counter after f*cking counter!
Heiachi wins by defalt

BTW - VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!, Tekken fans know it, so do SC fans as well as MK fans but its always them DOA clownboys that think their game is the best!
LMFAO

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:37 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

DOA sucks donkey balls!
Heiachi wins by defalt

I already adressed this before, so I can just use the nifty quote feature.
Originally posted by StyleTime
http://www.thecgs.com

Scroll to the bottom of the page. Dead or Alive is featured in several major gaming tournaments nowadays, and will be in more in the future. I'd post more but I get the feeling you're just speaking out of irrational fanboyism, so it may be wasted.

I'm not sure what vendetta you have against Dead or Alive, but I can say that most of us Dead or Alive fans recognize Virtua Fighter as the godfather of 3d fighters as well. I also thoroughly enjoy Tekken.

Please set aside your ignorant bias. It is unfounded.

Also, I already challenged you to some matches on DOA4. If the game is just button mashing, you should have no problem defeating me right?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:01 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanted to play StyleTime in DOA2U

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:05 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

CGS isn't hardcore fighting game competition, Evo is.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:20 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:22 PM
StyleTime

It was at Evo too.....as well as others.
Originally posted by Xenogears
I wanted to play StyleTime in DOA2U

They made all Dead or Alive games backwards compatible on 360. I haven't played DOAU in a while, but I could practice then fight you.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 9th, 2007 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:25 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

They made all Dead or Alive games backwards compatible on 360. I haven't played DOAU in a while, but I could practice then fight you.
YAY! eek!

But I never see you online..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:30 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

DOA sucks donkey balls!
Heiachi wins by defalt

Speaks the noobish fanboy. Anyway Ayane and Hayate win because they doubleteam him.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:41 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It was at Evo too.....as well as others.

I know, but it was taken off the rooster. Besides, DOA players don't play offline much.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:42 PM
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already adressed this before, so I can just use the nifty quote feature.

Also, I already challenged you to some matches on DOA4. If the game is just button mashing, you should have no problem defeating me right?

well theres one problem with that!
I DONT F*CKING OWN DOA4!

i traded in my doa2u/doa3 for cash and dont F*CKING CARE ABOUT PLAYING YOUR MONKEY-ASS ON XBOX LIVE!

itakagi or what the f*ck his name is!, keeps on bitching on about how t5dr sucked well guess what F*CK ITASAGI THE 43 YEAR OLD JAP PERVERT WHO CANT GET NO PUSSY FROM HIS WIFE AT HOME SO HE DECIDES TO MAKE A GAME FULL OF CHICKS WITH BIG JUGGS TO GET A BONER! WHAT A F*CKING LOSER!

i dont hate doa clownboys but I PITY THE FOOLS!
raise the f*ck up outta my face fool!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:44 PM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish I had an XBOX Live.sad

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:44 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Itagaki is an ass, but that doesn't mean DOA is complete trash. DOAU & DOA 3 are really good fighting games, I just hate DOA 4.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:45 PM