KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sons of Sparda vs KOS-MOS Ver. 1

Sons of Sparda vs KOS-MOS Ver. 1
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sons of Sparda vs KOS-MOS Ver. 1

Before anyone jumps the gun screaming SPITE!!!LOLZNOOB!
Let me make it clear this is strict melee combat. KOS-MOS Ver. 1 does not posess the Tertiary Weapon System so she won't be blasting galaxies out of existence. For this match I have disabled her X-buster as well. Dante & Vergil do not have their Devil Trigger.

They fight in Bowser's castle.

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Dante

Vergil

vs

KOS-MOS

Discuss.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 29th, 2007 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 09:43 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

On second thought I'll grant Dante & Vergil's Devil Trigger. KOS-MOS has too many weapons. They'll need it.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 30th, 2007 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

KOS-MOS FTW

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:08 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Finally someone had the guts to post.

Strength goes to KOS-MOS IMO, but I doubt the Sparda twins are that far behind Ver. 1 KOS-MOS.

Durability goes to KOS-MOS hands down. However the Sparda twins have that nasty healing factor of them.

Speed...I think they are even. Perhaps she is faster or slower than them, but I don't think the difference will be that important.

Firepower belongs to KOS-MOS. She can teleport gatlin guns. Transform her hand into arm cannons, energy blades etc. with the nanomachines.

The kicker is that there is 2 of them with an incredible healing factor. If they manage to damage her she will not heal. They could potentially take turns with their healing factors while giving her their all with Devil Trigger. However they still have to deal with her big mother ****ing guns.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:16 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:17 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Oh snap...

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:53 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:25 PM
lightness

how does kos-mos counter the time baggle

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:47 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

With her ub3rn3ss

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:17 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't know. I think the real question would be...even if they stop time... Will they be able to dish enough damage to actually hurt her? Will they be able to do it before Devil Trigger runs out?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 10:09 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

SPITE!!!LOLZNOOB!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:43 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Omfg!@sftfuplzui!

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:12 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Love the output, guys.

*Teleports KOS-MOS gatlin guns and shoots the crap out of both of them*

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:57 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

*Grabs and uses Gulity Gear's real human shape KOS-MOS doll as a shield.*
Sorry man,you used it enough.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 05:06 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let go of my doll foo! mad

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 11:59 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

So hmm any thoughts about Sparda Twins dishing enough damage until Devil Trigger runs out?

Last edited by Zack Fair on Aug 1st, 2007 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:00 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

BUMP

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:17 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Gatling guns wouldn't be much problem for whitehaired twins. And I wonder what cutting her head off in Quicksilver does...can that android (cyborg?) repair from that?

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:46 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

She will not. And I don't know if she might be capable of fighting after getting the head sliced off. She has inmense durabiity though considering she can survive Terminal Velocity among other things.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:48 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Swords made of demonic metals were claimed "to be able to cut through almost everything on human plane of reality". So cutting KOS-MOS head of is real.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:09 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote