KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sarah Kerrigan Vs. Solid Snake!

Sarah Kerrigan Vs. Solid Snake!
Started by: C. C. Cowgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Sarah Kerrigan Vs. Solid Snake!

(please log in to view the image)
Sarah Kerrigan!

Vs.

(please log in to view the image)
Solid Snake!

Setting: A large abandoned space station! raver

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:27 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

not sure, i think kerrigan will take it, ime not 100% up to date with Solid but i know kerrigan can survive more shots than him since hes only human isnt he? and she can use lighting powers, read thoughts..not sure

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:29 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

From what I got, Snake has beaten superhuman beings before yes

Since Sarah Kerrigan is one of the cooler superhuman beings, I decided to start a fight between the two raver

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:34 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

What can Sarah do?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:38 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Telepathical, Mindreading and Telekenetical powers, along with the power to control lighting and thunder out of nowhere. She can also ensnare her foes. She is highly physicaly endurant and strong. Her intelligence is supreme most mortals big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:42 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sarah kills Snake.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:43 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

She however will not be able to make the storm of lighting, as they are indoors, I think

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:45 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

her lighting is from her mind, not the skies

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:50 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

i still say Sarah wins.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:07 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I believe this is a Sarah victory..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:32 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

So she can make thunder inside? Neat big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:06 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed big grin its a psionic storm, very powerful

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:07 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quite frankly, the MGS-verse is nothing compared to things the Starcratt universe can do.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:15 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sarah Kerrigan should fight Nicchae.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:37 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a nice thread. But Kerrigan still wins. Protoss can use there Psionic abilities to make people explode from the inside, can mind control an entire Capital-Ship's worth of personell, bringing the entire ship under there control etc.

Snake is an awesome character, but he can't hold a candle to Starcraft's heroes.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:50 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Sarah is also a leader, shes has a supreme mind and excellent tactician

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:51 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

She can regenerate damage, she can take multiple hits from a tank, her claws can cut through steel tank armor, she can turn invisable, can cast psionic storms of lighting at people.

Kerrigans like the best hero in Starcraft, next to Zeratul. He does 100 damage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:55 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
That's a nice thread. But Kerrigan still wins. Protoss can use there Psionic abilities to make people explode from the inside, can mind control an entire Capital-Ship's worth of personell, bringing the entire ship under there control etc.

Snake is an awesome character, but he can't hold a candle to Starcraft's heroes.

Didn't post it to change opinions. Saw someone didn't know much about Snake so I decided to let him know about Snake's respect thread.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah. Thannk god for the respect forum. makes things easier to reference.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:58 PM