KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jin Kazama vs M. Bison

Jin Kazama vs M. Bison
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Jin Kazama vs M. Bison

Shadowlaw vs the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Ler Drit vs Traditional Karate.

Psycho Power vs the Devil Gene.

Wrenching the Mishima Zaibatsu from his father and grandfather, Jin Kazama begins his path to world domination.

At the same time, on Mriganka Island, M. Bison has rebuilt Shadowlaw much to his enemies' chargin, and is also on the warpath.

The Tekken Force and the Shadowlaw Defense Forces have clashed in South America, Southeast Asia and Europe, leaving nothing but devastating results.

Jin realizes that in order for his plans to suceed, he has to take down Bison. He boards the next helicopter to where Bison's VTOL was seen: the Amazon Rainforests of Brazil, where Bison has a base there.

Jin personally leads the assault, wanting to go toe-to-toe with the Dread Man in Red himself. Bison sees this assault coming and sends his forces out for a proper welcome.

The Battle at the Amazon is fierce, until a crack commando unit from the Tekken Force manages to breach the base's entrance...

...only to be blown back, incinerated by purple flames.

Standing in the midst of the flames, is General Bison. Cape fluttering in the wind, Bison joins the battle. Jin sees the Shadowlaw warlord and leaps into the battle as well.

The two men cut a path through the other's opposition, knocking men aside like Godzilla stomping through Tokyo, until they finally face each other, eight feet of space between them.

They stare down each other, the veteran versus the upstart.

Jin throws off his trenchcoat while Bison snaps the chain holding his cape.

The sides are drawn. The opponents are in their corners. The bell of destiny is about to ring.

No Psycho Drive or Devil Gene.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:47 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I really don't know. But without devil Gene Jin is an amazing fighter stand alone. And Well. Bison with out Phyco drive is basicly Useless.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:50 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
I really don't know. But without devil Gene Jin is an amazing fighter stand alone. And Well. Bison with out Phyco drive is basicly Useless.

Cosign.

There's nothing really supporting Bison except the fact that he's an SFer and can do the "Psycho Crusher" that is unavoidable and can destroy anything in it's path, even Jesus.

Jin Kazama at least was able to overcome Jinpachi, who was taken over by a Devil that could end life itself and devastate the world.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 11:17 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

"End life itself"

If you put a pillow over someones head and keep it there until they die your ending life. Does that make me uber?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

WTF did you do?!?!?!?!?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:58 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was just giggling at the fact that Gears used "ending life" as a feat stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh, I thought you killed someone.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:06 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:09 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

No, you didn't.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:14 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't worry.

I don't know where you live

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Sep 20th, 2007 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:16 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Phew.

Kaneda and Ryo would've shot me.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:18 AM
HonkyTonkMan

Bison is still to powerful for Jin. In under five minutes Bison has Jin in a tank slowly becoming the next Killer Bee.
Jin is good, but so are Ryu AND Ken who both got owned by Bison who fought them at their 'own level'. Until of course they beat him.

CHUCK NORRIS CAN ROUND HOUSE KICK WITH HIS HANDS.
CHUCK NORRIS HAS A BEARD MADE OF FIRE.
CHUCK NORRIS MADE THE EARTH ROUND.
CHUCK NORRIS INVENTED WOOD.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:36 AM
HonkyTonkMan is currently offline Click here to Send HonkyTonkMan a Private Message Find more posts by HonkyTonkMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you're basing that off of...what? I'd like to know.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
"End life itself"

If you put a pillow over someones head and keep it there until they die your ending life. Does that make me uber?
Capable of wiping out humanity makes you uber, not what you said.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:39 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't say humanity though.. you said ending life itself :P Wrong word choice!

And if that's all it takes to become uber.. well damn. I'm god incarnate.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:43 AM
Csdabest

Yeah a crap version of Ryu and Ken. And they were both had the crap beat out of them. Phyco ken beat the crap out of Ryu then Bison fried and unexpecting Ken. Of course they wouldnt be able to fight at their full. Bison was still fresh. Bison would soo end up getting owned by Jin if he didnt have phyco power

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 03:01 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Bison is still to powerful for Jin. In under five minutes Bison has Jin in a tank slowly becoming the next Killer Bee.
Jin is good, but so are Ryu AND Ken who both got owned by Bison who fought them at their 'own level'. Until of course they beat him.

Sorry but Jin will be the better hand to hand fighter. Why? The guy beat Jinpachi without Devil. He beat Ogre without Devil. He stalemated Paul without Devil.

What has Bison done without the Psycho Power? Nothing.

Jin should win. Of course Bison will give him a fight, but he will go down.

And by the way...Bison never fought Ryu & Ken in a handicap match AT their level. That only happened in the movie. In the SF games canon nothing even close to that happened.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 03:11 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

^^^I thought it was cannon but ididnt wanna bite my toung

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 03:25 AM
HonkyTonkMan

Jin beat two big slow pieces of crap....
Bison hasn't displayed anything without his psycho power because if it's there why not use it?
I used the SF II Movie as a reference because that's the only thing of him that actually shows him fighting without Psycho Power.

CHUCK NORRIS CAN ROUND HOUSE KICK WITH HIS HANDS.
CHUCK NORRIS HAS A BEARD MADE OF FIRE.
CHUCK NORRIS MADE THE EARTH ROUND.
CHUCK NORRIS INVENTED WOOD.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 04:47 AM
HonkyTonkMan is currently offline Click here to Send HonkyTonkMan a Private Message Find more posts by HonkyTonkMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slow pieces of crap, lol. Jinpachi and Ogre can teleport and attack quite fast, mind you.

And regarding non-canon references, Jin Kazama defeated a 50-feet monster that quaked the world in Devil Within.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 04:54 AM
Csdabest

Jin is a monster.......Him and Ryu should have babies

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:02 AM