KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Samanosuke Akechi v.s. Hayate and Ayane

Samanosuke Akechi v.s. Hayate and Ayane
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Samanosuke Akechi v.s. Hayate and Ayane

Hayate and Ayane continue to hunt the nukenin Kasumi, and thier hot on her trail, but as they search, they bump into Samanosuke Akechi. 'Have you seen an amber-haired girl with a blue outfit?' Ayane asks, 'I am sorry, but I have not seen her.' 'Thank you, sorry if we've taken your time' says Hayate courteously. The duo vanishes into thin air.

Sam continues on another couple of miles, only to see the lilac-haired girl and the amber-haired man again, in thier fighting stabces, ready to battle. Sam peers bhind them, only to see the amber-haired girl that was described to him earlier in the day. 'Two-on-one, and the girl looks tired already.' Sam says.

'Your days of running from your fate are over! Surrender yourself or face the consequences!' Ayane says. 'N-No.' the Amber-haired girl says. 'So that it may be.' Ayane pulls out an incendiary kunai 'DIE!!!!' she charges at her, but gets her kunai flung away. 'If you continue to harass this girl, I'll kill both of you' Sam says. 'Do not interfere with clan policies' hayate says.

'Okay, you want the girl, both of you, against me. You win, you get the girl, I win, you let her free.' Hayate and Ayane accepts the challenge, and they stare down at each other, preparing for the sowdown.

All are at thier prime.
No Onimusha form.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:29 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No Onimusha form means he loses...Ayane's building destroying ninpo FTW.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:46 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

He may use it, ONLY as a last resort.

But even without it, I think that he could.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:50 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

ayane/hayate wins. with true oni mode it might be different

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:44 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote